Survey: Vista Used Less than 1 percent of PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailgautam

Youngling
Most of the State Government Money is spent on the Salaries of the Employees they have. It is the only thing they do with all the money they have. Rest all development or rather lack of it is done out of money borrowed. Investment on the IT infrastructure hardly makes any significant part of State Govt Spendings.

runeet

Broken In
look I calling those guys ***** who bought the ultimate edition, & anyways even those buying the home premium edition qualify, cum on 8000 for a crippled os, that too which is not going to perform decently, half secure. yes I am definitly calling them ******
stop using such language please, this forum has some rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
runeet said:
look I calling those guys ***** who bought the ultimate edition, & anyways even those buying the home premium edition qualify, cum on 8000 for a crippled os, that too which is not going to perform decently, half secure. yes I am definitly calling them *******.

crippled? The OS works with all the hardware out there. Has maximum number of softwares, has solid 3rd party application support, has become a standerd when it comes to software developement, is a standerd in gaming, is a standerd in OS out there.

By what means you call it crippled

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
runeet said:
Vista has very high system requirements, even normal applications working on xp, worp faster than on vista, also its atrociously pirced, truthfuly only a rich spoiled ***** would buy the licencd ultimate edition.

runeet said:
look I calling those guys ***** who bought the ultimate edition, & anyways even those buying the home premium edition qualify, cum on 8000 for a crippled os, that too which is not going to perform decently, half secure. yes I am definitly calling them ******.

Would you please mind your language. You don't want to be in the list of real Morons ,do you?
One more offensive reply from you makes me sure that you are not only part of real morons but you are leading them. No mod/admin will hasitate to delete that post, and if you are lucky you will get a custom user title too.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
runeet said:
look I calling those guys ***** who bought the ultimate edition, & anyways even those buying the home premium edition qualify, cum on 8000 for a crippled os, that too which is not going to perform decently, half secure. yes I am definitly calling them ******
stop using such language please, this forum has some rules.
I hope we don't see such language anymore from you or else will have to place you in Miserable Users group for a few days. Whoever buys it it's their choice respect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom