Suggestions needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shayan_siddiqui786

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone... I m currently planning 2 buy a new LCD monitor but i m confused. I hv got a palit hd4850. so i wanted 2 ask would it be right to buy a 22 inch monitor eg Benq T2200... If not then which 19" or 20" monitor should i buy. Is samsung 2033SW better than Dell 1909... and are there some better options other than these two. My budget in strictly 8k.... Every suggestion would be appreciated.. Thanx

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
But why do you need 2 screens? Why dont you just buy a single good screen? How is it possible to buy 2 19 inch panels for 8k- or did you mean 8k each?
Edit: You mean to say "to buy" rather then "2 buy" :p. I have been told that 2023sw is bit mediocre. Dell 1909 seems to be a better choice but not sure about the overall quality. Makes sense to go for 22 inch in these days but 19 inch arent bad either.

Last edited:
OP
S

shayan_siddiqui786

Right off the assembly line
But yaar... do you think HD4850 will support 22" HD... everyone says its really weak to handle games at full HD resolution...... what do you think?????

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ And did they have any solid proof or a source from a reputed (reputed and over hyped are 2 different things that we the people have a bad habit of mixing it up) site or benchmarks to prove this theory? Idiots spread any rumours- like AMD processors run HOT and ati cards do well only with AMD. There's more where that came from- and there will be more in the future. Its best if one does some research via google before listening to people- I am sure you have the internet so make a good use of it. Majority of the bumbleheads claiming to be "technical sound" who dont even do logical reasoning, let alone giving advice based on concrete research and solid experiment done by themselves and presenting evidence in the Indian so called tech forums- regardless of which one- will just succumb to any level of moronic so called "advice". Some people will just do anything to send pc users back in the dark ages just for their petty amusement.
Ati 4850 will run easily smoothly as it should even on HD content. To play high defination, one needs to have a card with HDCP support and use digital connection (dvi or hdmi- on the screen and on the card) to view high defination content. In a nutshell, majority of the onboard graphics we get today and majority of the screens we usually buy have high defination support. It simply gets decoded and digital connection is used to produce detail. I would recommend Benq E2200HD provided you are ready to shell out money under 12grand. Or else (mind you- by judging by the specs) Dell 1909 seem to be a good choice as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom