Suggestions for UPS

meetdenis

Broken In
Please recommend UPS for the following config.

Ryzen 5 2400G | Asus Prime B350M-A | Corsair 8gb 2666Mhz | Zotac 1050 Ti 4GB | Corsair CX550 | LG 22MP68VQ-P

This config is less than a month old and, at the moment, I am running this directly from the mains.
I don't have an inverter and there is rarely any power outage in my area. Still need to go for a UPS as summer is here and load shedding might begin.

My usage is gaming, watching HD movies and a bit of Adobe LightRoom. No overclocking.

Please also provide insights into your suggestions. Why a model is better? Capacity for my rig, brands, best practices in maintaining UPS' lifespan.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Please recommend UPS for the following config.

Ryzen 5 2400G | Asus Prime B350M-A | Corsair 8gb 2666Mhz | Zotac 1050 Ti 4GB | Corsair CX550 | LG 22MP68VQ-P

This config is less than a month old and, at the moment, I am running this directly from the mains.
I don't have an inverter and there is rarely any power outage in my area. Still need to go for a UPS as summer is here and load shedding might begin.

My usage is gaming, watching HD movies and a bit of Adobe LightRoom. No overclocking.

Please also provide insights into your suggestions. Why a model is better? Capacity for my rig, brands, best practices in maintaining UPS' lifespan.
You can go with either APC BX600C-IN 600VA UPS @ 2.7k or CyberPower BU600C-IN 600VA UPS @ 2.2k (Both offer 2 years of warranty on battery and UPS)
If you want more wattage then CyberPower BU1000E-IN 1000VA UPS @ 4.2k is good. APC 1.1KVa UPSes are costly than CyberPower and is not recommended unless the PC needs such backup power
*www.amazon.in/APC-BX600C-600VA-230...scsubtag=c6183a70-6f6a-408a-9daa-c81505f0dd5f
APC Back-UPS 600, 230V without Auto Shutdown Software, India - APC - India

saswat23

Human Spambot
Adding speakers to UPS is not a good idea. So, better don't.
And for your config, go for a 1KVA UPS (considering your PSU and GPU). That should provide you pretty decent backup.

OP
M

meetdenis

Broken In
I went for the APC BX600C-IN 600VA.
And bought Logitech Z120 2.0 speakers that have usb power source, so doesn't go in the UPS.

Upon initial test, I got about 10-12 minutes of power backup.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I went for the APC BX600C-IN 600VA.
And bought Logitech Z120 2.0 speakers that have usb power source, so doesn't go in the UPS.

Upon initial test, I got about 10-12 minutes of power backup.
I am having some issue with my CX550 & UPS so planning on buying a new UPS.Can your APC 600VA UPS handle the system load while playing some game that loads 1050Ti heavily?

Top Bottom