Suggestions for pmp under 8k

Vignesh B

Youngling
Please suggest an audiophile grade quality audio player. Videos is not a requirement. I would like the pmp to have expandable memory. I would also like the player to support at least one lossless format.

siddhesh222

Journeyman
Dude, how about clip+? I got mine like 3 months back for discount price of 2200 from Ebay :). I reckon they must be still having it!

I'm using it and I swear it's a wonder at that price! sounds like a 15k pmp seriously.

So how about, (Clip+) + Cool headphones + 8 Gig memory card.

Also did I mention, It supports upto 32 GB MicroSD memory 8D?

Also, It was named the best player of 2009 and it's predecessor (Sansa Clip) the best of 2008 :p isn't that enough to buy it lol?

Top 5 MP3 Players of 2009 | Anything But iPod

Top 5 MP3 Players of 2008 | Anything But iPod

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Please suggest an audiophile grade quality audio player. Videos is not a requirement. I would like the pmp to have expandable memory. I would also like the player to support at least one lossless format.

Cowon D2+. supports memory expansion but is bulky
Cowon J3 (wait for price cut). One heck of a player this is and supports expandable memory
Cowon S9 (no memory expansion but audio quality is superb and supports high end headphones)

These three have stunning audio quality. Also, check these:

Sony nwz-a844 (no expansion but awesome audio quality, ex monitoring headphones with active noise cancellation)
Creatize Zen X-Fi

Top Bottom