Suggestions For New Laptop

Vishalgamer1

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

>Max- 42k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: Dell or HP
b. Dislike: Lenevo ( Had a very bad experience with my Y560 :( )

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

> Mostly Gaming..so need a decent GPU,Photoshop CS6, and other basic stuff's.

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?

>1336*768 will be available to me due to my budget :/

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

> I have narrowed my mind towards this -

HP Pavilion G6-2312AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2.5GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

So,is it good enough to support my gaming needs ? Can the 7670m handle current games at medium-High settings ?

Or,any another options are available to me ? Please suggest, will be buying by the end of this month.
PS- Should have a good built quality,especially the hinges, my Y560's hinge got broken only after 6 months of purchase :cry: So don't want that to happen again.

Regards.

pratheeshps

Journeyman
I would suggest you to go for a Z500 with GT 740M available around 43 k.It's a pretty much popular Laptop with a very Good Dedicated Graphic Card GT 740 M than the Radeon 7670 M

OP
Vishalgamer1

Vishalgamer1

Broken In
From my past experince with my lenevo Y560,i am afraid of buying any lenevo product :confused:.
Any othet alternative ?

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Acer laptop with I7 3rd GEN with GT 640M

but the problem is above laptop has terrible screen quality.

OP
Vishalgamer1

Vishalgamer1

Broken In
Acer laptop with I7 3rd GEN with GT 640M

but the problem is above laptop has terrible screen quality.

Nah ! This would be a bad choice.
I have seen a HP laptop in a local store for 40k which have a A10,8Gb RAM,1TB HDD & 8670m 1GB.
Built Quality and looks were pretty awesome,Should I go with it ? Need your suggestions.How is 8670m ? Will it be able to run current games on atleast medium settings ?

Here the laptop link,i am taking about- www.flipkart.com/m/hp-pavilion-15-e...AGF&fromSearch=true&otracker=search&pageNum=1

Top Bottom