Suggestion to buy a Touchscreen Notebook under 50K.

Minion

Conversation Architect
To be honest we Indians don't have access to good laptops either we have to compromise on GPU or Display quality or weight this is what most laptop manufactures are doing.

$hadow

Geek in making
^^That is the problem which I realized when I first started my hunt for my first laptop. I ended up waiting and hence buying y510p but still I added some modifications to get it working as per my requirements.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
To be honest we Indians don't have access to good laptops either we have to compromise on GPU or Display quality or weight this is what most laptop manufactures are doing.
Absolutely, True to our knowledge and experience.
If we don't want to compromise on the specs.,quality or build,then we are definite to adjust/compromise on money/budget,the most important aspect of all.

$hadow

Geek in making
Absolutely, True to our knowledge and experience.
If we don't want to compromise on the specs.,quality or build,then we are definite to adjust/compromise on money/budget,the most important aspect of all.

Even with awesome budget you will be ending up with a less than desirable purchase.

vito scalleta

In the zone
^^That is the problem which I realized when I first started my hunt for my first laptop. I ended up waiting and hence buying y510p but still I added some modifications to get it working as per my requirements.

:high5:

had to do the same thing but couldnt get the sli gpu though. :cry:
the sorry state of indian gamers.

Minion

Conversation Architect
This is the one with 840M graphics right ?
How do we know if all Ci5 processors are same or not ?
You can go for this
Buy HP Pavilion 15-p077tx 15.6-inch Laptop (Core i5 4210U/8GB/1TB/Windows 8.1, 64Bit/NVIDIA GeForce GT 840M graphic card/with Laptop Bag), Snow White Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

Top Bottom