Suggestion to buy a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthik_rcs

Broken In
Hi Friends,
Can you please tell me a good game to buy
I am very much interested in game like vicecity.
PLEASE TELL ME UR suggestion to go fro which one.
1. MAFIA
2.ENTER THE MATRIX
3.SAN ANDREA
thanks in advance.
Karthik

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
ok hmmmm
Mafia is a good game
or should i say a hint of godfather in it

enter the matrix -BAHHH wish it was neo or trinty
other wise yaa ok kinda

SA- if its the console version then boss
WHATCHA!!! Waiting for( gwen stefani :p )
but if you are looking for the PC version
then man u have to wait till JUNE :(

so overall id say go for MAFIA
but if its the console version of SA you talking then GO SA GO

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well Mafia is a good and endorsing game......Stay away from Enter the matrix cause its not worth it....plus Gta Sa will be a good choice as its a complete winner overall for enjoyment and will keep ya busy for more than a while and if ya liked Vice city then u'll definetly like this one as now the City has changed and more the fun to explore....so My vote goes to Gta:SA....Seconding would be Mafia and ETM No Comments plzzz 8)

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Gta SA definitely but june is still long. So better get ur hands dirty on mafia-- its as good as vice city if not better

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Well, I agree with the rest of the gang. Just one more game to add to the list. If you havent tried GTA3 yet, then go for it too. I know many people who have completed GTA:VC but have no idea about GTA 3. So if you are one of them, then I think you should finish that too.

hack expert

In the zone
well rest of the guys are rite well also if u wanna choose a game see wat u like first
meaning wat kinda play mode u like
if is fps there are many games available
if u have played gta 3 or vc then u might also like driv3r which will be released in march
see the whole thing depends on ur choice wat u like is wat u buy

OP
K

karthik_rcs

Broken In
Thank You-Friends..

Friends,
Thank you very much for ur reply to my query.
Let me try my hands on
1. MAFIA
2. DRIV3R..
One question
is the driv3r is advance of the game called the driver

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well basically Driv3r is the sequel for driver 2 which was last seen on Playstation One console....and now is currently available on the PS2 version....as for the Pc relase has just been out(11th March) on the Pc version so i guess it will be hardly accessible for now (in India atleast)....but if ya own a Ps2 then no probs :wink:

OP
K

karthik_rcs

Broken In
Forgot one thing

GTA3 is also good.
Ihave tried but havent finished started with little
Like VC we dont have enuf thrilling options and experience
and screen looks dull with fading graphics
vice city looks fresh and clean

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Vice city is less graphic hungry and is a real treat for playin....If u like the Gta series and enjoy its gameplay style then Vice city is definetly worth the play....Plus Gta3 was quite Ok but Vice city raked more audiences and popularity than its earlier versions hence making a good name for itself :wink:

sree_shan

Broken In
u can get the prince of persia warrior within or prince of persia two thrones....
here many of my frends r playing and enjoying a lot with these ones....
also GTA san andreas is also nice... even this game is also playing here .....
and the one more game which is famous is FIFA (a football game )........
and also hitman ......

u can select on ur interest.... any of the above

:) :) :)

pantheratigris

Broken In
You should definately go in for either San Andreas or Mafia. Mafia is a really excellent game with good graphics and realism, if you like such games. The music is also good true 1930's music. If you like movies such as The Godfather you'll love this game. Also San Andreas is also very good, the freedom and the things you can do are amazing. I would recommended you to purchase both of them.
I have not played Matrix so I do not know.

Last edited:
S

shashank_digitreader

ctrl_alt_del said:
Well, I agree with the rest of the gang. Just one more game to add to the list. If you havent tried GTA3 yet, then go for it too. I know many people who have completed GTA:VC but have no idea about GTA 3. So if you are one of them, then I think you should finish that too.

GTA3 is very boring, i think GTA : liberty city stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom