Suggestion needed...

rkmohanty1357

Broken In
Asus Vivobook S550CB-CJ123H (Touch) Laptop (Intel 3rd Gen i3 3217 - 4GB RAM- 500GB HDD

please go through the above link and suggest... is it good for gaming???

I have to choose between this n lenovo z500 within a very short span of time... So plz suggest atvthe earliest...

$hadow

Geek in making
Well if you want to game I will advice you to get lenovo z500 it is good in terms of built,performance and gaming as well.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Asus Vivobook S550CB-CJ123H (Touch) Laptop (Intel 3rd Gen i3 3217 - 4GB RAM- 500GB HDD

please go through the above link and suggest... is it good for gaming???

I have to choose between this n lenovo z500 within a very short span of time... So plz suggest atvthe earliest...

Buddy any lappy wid slim form & a ULV proccy is worst combo for gaming..

BTW answer these first.. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html#post1646993

OP
R

rkmohanty1357

Broken In
i was in a hurry to get on lappy... And i don't have a pc, all the surfing i am doing from my mobile only... So it is very difficult to answer the questionaries from a mobile... I think u can understand buddy... So after doing a complete research about all the laptop within my bugdet (45000) i zeroed on two model... One is asus one which i have mentioned above n the lenovo z500... Then i asked direct question making this thread about my only doubt... Within a week i have seen z500's another two models discontinued from flipkart and after some days they listed those models with lower config and higher price... And i enquired about the model's from local dealers... But they don't have the model... So I placed the order in a hurry...

Top Bottom