Suggestion for mobile (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankit

Journeyman
I want to purchase a camera phone under 10000/- I am thinking of X600 though i don't like its design much. The only reason is that i can't get a reliable and 640X 480 resolution camera phone at this price..Can u people suggest any alternative nokia or SE..further samsung phones give lot of PC connectivity problems..is this the case with X600 as WEll any users??? even the feedback of E700 users is welcome as it also uses the same software i suppose..

vk123

Broken In
re:mobile

Sony Ericsson T610 is a great buy at 8400.

Nokia 6610i is good but camera is bad.

Motorola E398 is the best phone right now with surround sound and pm3,video player, 640x480 megapixel camera

OP
A

Ankit

Journeyman
sony t610 has 352X288 camera...6610i has bad camera as well..motorola is way beyond my budget..god can some manufacturer match samsung prices..and yes yesterday i was able to connect my c100 with PC successfully and instantly becme hero among other users...hihiihihihi

skrbhatt

Broken In
hello Ankit.
you have become a hero among users of c100.
i have a c100 too,can you please tell the procedure in detail.
thanks

OP
A

Ankit

Journeyman
sure ...
first u need to have a connecting cable..u can order it from baazee ..i got one fromthere..i ordered serial cable from digicomp bhavnagar..for 399 + delivery charges...usb cables are little costly and i am not sure whetherthey work..but indcables has got one usb cable for 720 rs and i think that will work as they say it has got usb to serialconverter built in so it is detected as a free serial port....after connecting the proper cable just install the easy gprs program...go to setup..select the comport where u have connected the cable..the catch here is to select the baud rate as 19200...say ok restsrt the program and u r done..
enjoy

OP
A

Ankit

Journeyman
well for my new phone i'll like to wait for samsung X610 to be launched in india..very decent specs and looks...only 11.3 mm thick..slimmer than rim's slimmest cdma phone...hope it doesn't costs a bomb...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
hey ankit sorry to tell ya but the data cable for c100n sucks and i was able to connect my c100 to the pc via the infrared cable and transfer hell a load of things.but to tell ya something the EasyGprs software sucks it dosen't support games transfer and requires jpg image conversion to .gif whose quality sucks when converted.but anyways for The question posted I suppose u go in for a Nokia model the 6610i will cost u approx 11,500 or may be 10,000 if u get it bargained somewhere but the cam quality sucks for the best res pictures i suggest go for Sony erricsson t610 they say its good in quality image capture but costs 14k same as Motorola's E398 which is the piece to won right now.apart if u can get the best there is for cam in budget under 20k right now is nokia's very own 6600.good luck.

OP
A

Ankit

Journeyman
by the way my budget is 10 k and thus best option remains X600...
well as far as cable for c100 is concerned it depends on ur vendor...my cable works perfectly..so no jhanjhat of line of sight IR...in easy gprs software yes u can't load games but it does not requires conversion to gif...i'm doing every day without conversion...

now the next question..can some one tell hoe to delete the wallpapers and ringtones from phon after they are tranferred to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom