Suggestion for headphones and IEM....

warrior047

In the zone
Hi,
I own a Zune HD and cowon i10.

Need a good set of head phones and in-ear phones to play on my computer and these PMPs.

Budget for each of them is around 1.5-2k and not more. Infact 1.5k VFM ones should be good...Pls suggest good ones.

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
for iem go for klipsch s3 Headphones Price List India: Mobile-accessories: Flipkart.com

for headphones go for sennheiser hd 203

OP
W

warrior047

In the zone
for iem go for klipsch s3 Headphones Price List India: Mobile-accessories: Flipkart.com

for headphones go for sennheiser hd 203

Thanks but I reconsidered pertaining to my budget. Total for the In ear and normal headphones is 2.5k only.

Am thinking of below for myself...any other better alternatives within this range?

Soundmagic P20?
Soundmagic PL21 or EP 630 creative?

Also need another in-ear phones for my wife...budget is 1k...pls suggest

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
yes its good on the detail but it isn bassy either,so it actualy boils down to what kind of music u listen to

OP
W

warrior047

In the zone
yes its good on the detail but it isn bassy either,so it actualy boils down to what kind of music u listen to

I usually listen to all genre....little more into soft rock, rock, trance and soul...if to be specific...Is HD 202 uncomfortable...is P20 better...pls help

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
but some users say that the bass can be given a boost with a portable amp like FIIO E5 and also they sound warmer with the amp but u'd have to invest approx 5k on the amp:)

hd202 isn uncomfortable,atleast to me but found my ears a little aching after 3/4hrs of usage

also dont be surprised if the pl20 doesnt meet ur xpectations initially they've got a burn in period of 30-40hrs

OP
W

warrior047

In the zone
but some users say that the bass can be given a boost with a portable amp like FIIO E5 and also they sound warmer with the amp but u'd have to invest approx 5k on the amp:)

hd202 isn uncomfortable,atleast to me but found my ears a little aching after 3/4hrs of usage

also dont be surprised if the pl20 doesnt meet ur xpectations initially they've got a burn in period of 30-40hrs

I want these to be connected in 3.5 jack of computer...does this HD 202 cover the complete ears? I am afraid it gives heat...as per description, its supra aural...which sits on ears instead of covering my ears and giving heat...pls confirm the sound quality when compared to P20...also howz the HD 201 and HD 203? Whats this HD 202 Ver II again? Am confused...pls help

Last edited:
Top Bottom