Suggestion for buying new android phone

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
^^Aren't you the second person after our editor to have real profile picture? :rolleyes:

Lol... :mrgreen: I think that Mikael Chuanogo mikael_schiffer guy, the one who was trolling and picking up a fight with everyone saying his own damn phone is the greatest had a real profile pic too!!! :mrgreen: Whatever happened to him??? Am sure you guys remember him...

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
I am too late to comment here but Go for G2 all the way, that 3000 mah battery gives easily 6 hours SOT with moderate usage.

Why everybody is ignoring Sony Xperia? It is a class of its own right?

Maybe because of those large bazzels & poor screens.. (My opinion only, don't bombard.. )

Lol... :mrgreen: I think that Mikael Chuanogo mikael_schiffer guy, the one who was trolling and picking up a fight with everyone saying his own damn phone is the greatest had a real profile pic too!!! :mrgreen: Whatever happened to him??? Am sure you guys remember him...

yeah I remember him, I had a huge drama fight of 2-3 pages with him on Xperia SP & N4.. lolz...

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I like the build of Z1, the screen of G2 and the updates of Nexus 5... Man, am confused as hell... Can't decide which one to buy!!!

you need an iPhone ;)
iPhones don't have the openess of Android. You own your phone not its manufacturer..... + no bluetooth file transfer + heavy dependence on iTunes + very overpriced + most people prefer 4"+ screen (for me 4.5" feels perfect, still my N4 rocks)

I too feel G2 is great, no Z1 because of large bezels & no N5 because you can have better camera and battery life with G2(it will have good dev support)

Top Bottom