Suggestion for a 48 to 50 Inch LED Budget TV

siddharchris

Broken In
Hi All,

Would like to buy a new 50 Inch LED Budget TV.

1. Budget - 30 to 35K
2. Display type and size - 50 Inch Full HD TV
3. Primary use of Tv/monitor - Normal TV Viewing
4. Ports Required - Yes. USB for Chromecast and HDMI for connecting to Home Theater
5. Preferred choice of brand - Had a 40 inch samsung for three years, which recently gone out black. So looking for a budget TV that stays good enough for regular usage. Inclined towards - Sansui, Sanyo and Panasonic.
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration - Confused to see so many VUs and TCLs. How reliable is their Service
7. Any other info that you want to share - Need info on the quality of the budget Japanese offerings. Heard Panasonic is supporting Sansui and Sanyo. Could they be better than the VUs and TCLs ?

Looking to buy within a week.

Minion

Conversation Architect
This is best you can get within your budget.
Buy Philips 40PFL5059/V7 AZA 102 cm (40) Full HD LED Television Online at Best Price in India - Snapdeal

This one is 4k but out of stock everywhere
TCL L43P1US 43 inch P1 Flat Ultra HD TV Price in India, Specification, Features | Digit.i

OP
S

siddharchris

Broken In
This is best you can get within your budget.
Buy Philips 40PFL5059/V7 AZA 102 cm (40) Full HD LED Television Online at Best Price in India - Snapdeal

This one is 4k but out of stock everywhere
TCL L43P1US 43 inch P1 Flat Ultra HD TV Price in India, Specification, Features | Digit.i

Oh thanks man.. What if I raise my budget by 5k ? Any models bigger than 43 will come into the radar ?

Any thoughts on this ? Sanyo 49 Inch Led Tv, Best 49 Inch Led Tv – View Price and Buy Onlin

Minion

Conversation Architect
Oh thanks man.. What if I raise my budget by 5k ? Any models bigger than 43 will come into the radar ?

Any thoughts on this ? Sanyo 49 Inch Led Tv, Best 49 Inch Led Tv – View Price and Buy Onlin

first of all if you buy larger than 40" full HD tv then Picture quality will suffer due to large display and for more than 40" 4k are suitable.To be honest i can't find any larger tvs within 40k form well known brands and if you need a larger tv You need to shell out atleast 50k.

Buy Philips 43 Inch 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV 43PUT7791 Online at Best Price in India - Snapdeal
This is what you can get for 50k.

As per Sanyo they are selling at very cheap price chances are you may get inferior panel and poor video processor which will ruin everything my suggestion stick to better known brands even if you have to compromise on size.

Last edited:
Top Bottom