Suggest Tweakes & Softwares

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Hi Friends,
I am creating a unattended & customized Windows XP DVD, So can u guys suggest me good, helpful and important tweakes, hacks and good softwares. So that i can add in my WINDOWS XP DVD and make a full utilized DVD...Also suggest any important tips regarding Personalized DVD.

Thanks
Varad

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Nlite is the best, but a good alternative is the Windows Unattended Creator......but the problem with the later is that is has been discontinued so you might have to use the 2006 version but don't worry it works fine....
Also you can try WPI which can be found at www.wpiw.net to create some of the unattended setups during the installation process
If you want to integrate drivers....www.driverpacks.net

Help regarding unattended process...*unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/

@ Beta Testing, Nice siggy

Last edited:
OP
VarDOS

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
I want tweakes like,

Decrease Menu Delay
Showing Hidden Folders and Files
Enable World Wrap In Notepad
Disable Grouping Of Similar Taskbar Items
Disable Windows Tour
etc

these are only examples of registry tweaks...I want such some more important tweakes.

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
First of all, try reading the help provided in the MSFN's site link which I've provided. Second the tweaks that you have wished for are all available in the options/tweaks menu so check that out

I want tweakes like,

Decrease Menu Delay
Showing Hidden Folders and Files
Enable World Wrap In Notepad
Disable Grouping Of Similar Taskbar Items
Disable Windows Tour
etc

these are only examples of registry tweaks...I want such some more important tweaks.
Dude, using nLite you can create a custom Windows XP CD with important tweaks for better performance.
Why do you want to use thes tweaks that you provided in the bootable disc? :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom