suggest the most up to date configuration...

Status
Not open for further replies.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
mario_pant said:
will a pentium D processor work on a A8N-E?

also please suggest a purely intel based machine config
and also the best intel processor & MoBo combo

It seems you are having fun by boring others, asking silly and idiotic questions repeatedly. And you don't seem serious.

V.Prem Kumar

OP
mario_pant

mario_pant

In the zone
janitha said:
mario_pant said:

It seems you are having fun by boring others, asking silly and idiotic questions repeatedly. And you don't seem serious.

V.Prem Kumar

"Mr. V.Prem Kumar", if you do not want to help, why not keep quite and mind your own business. and let me get help for myself! (the_raven please dont mind) huh... freaks!

and as i mentioned in the first post that i am a n00b in this stuff.. so arnt n00b questions supposed to be "silly and idiotic". This just shows your ignorance to teach someone something new and over that you are discouraging it... shame on you!

and ahem.... for all the nice ones helping me out here... please tell me the best motherboard which is gonna be the best match for a Pentium D...
and has got some NiCE video card inbuilt...(nVidia)...

janitha

Wise Old Owl
mario_pant said:
janitha said:
mario_pant said:

V.Prem Kumar

"Mr. V.Prem Kumar", if you do not want to help, why not keep quite and mind your own business. and let me get help for myself! (the_raven please dont mind) huh... freaks!

and as i mentioned in the first post that i am a n00b in this stuff.. so arnt n00b questions supposed to be "silly and idiotic". This just shows your ignorance to teach someone something new and over that you are discouraging it... shame on you!

and ahem.... for all the nice ones helping me out here... please tell me the best motherboard which is gonna be the best match for a Pentium D...

Agreed, but see, almost all the posts in the thread are from you only!

V.Prem Kumar

I

invisible

mario_pant said:

Get AMD :p
Intel sucks

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i wonder if you can get a dual core enabled rig wid other supplementing high end config for 50k! why don't you go in for pentium EE? or a 3.4ghz proccy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom