Suggest The Best laptop- Acer aspire v3 or Lenova idea pad Z-580

noblemeshak

Broken In
Hi friends,
Iam planning to buy a new laptop and i will use mostly to,

* for gaming purpose not so high level but on medium level.
* For programing purpose high level.
* for Entertainment purpose.

my price range is 40k - 45k
i am considering acer v3 , suggest me with a best one...............
thanks in advance

Go for Ideapad Z-580. Its perfect for your needs and the build quality is awesome :)

*www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-z5...45UD&ref=cb61cd5a-6cb0-4fef-a446-8e97f866493f

I personally don't consider Acer a good company after the fiasco they did with my two laptops. Long story it is, in short their after sales support sucks.

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
Go for Ideapad Z-580. Its perfect for your needs and the build quality is awesome :)

Lenovo Ideapad Z580 (59-333647) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Lenovo Notebook

I personally don't consider Acer a good company after the fiasco they did with my two laptops. Long story it is, in short their after sales support sucks.

+1 to Ideapad z580

OP
N

noblemeshak

Broken In
thanks dudes!!!

Actually when i see the review, its soo good for acer v3 than ideapad.!!! Is ideapad is good for gaming?

dsmarty

Journeyman
Get lenovo z580. You'll get extended warranty of 2 years for free. I saw acer model at shop, it heats up a bit. And acer is well known for its poor ASS.

Ideapad is good for casual gaming. It has integrated graphics so dont expect anything high end, but HD4000 is quiet good card with support for latest technologies like DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.0, Shader model 5.0 and OpenCL 1.1.

The GPU Speed is 650 Mhz by default but just like the i5 main processor gets turbo boost up to 3.1 ghz, it also goes up to 1.1 Ghz as the load increases. Memory communications happen at 800 Mhz. So technology support wise it is as good as any new generation card and performance wise it will probably match up with previous generation discreet graphics cards. New games should run fine on Low-Medium settings and a bit old games run on Full settings.

I personally play Quake 3 Arena, Unreal Tournament 2004, Doom 3, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Need for Speed Undercover, Max Payne 2, Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince, GTA San Andreas and Prince of Persia Sands of Time on FULL settings with resolution set to 1366x768 and get flawless performance. Mine is a G-580, but apart from the metal upper body versus all plastic body, these two machines are identical.

It all comes down to your individual needs. I am very well satisfied with my machine, although I do wish that I would've spent 4k more to get the Z-580 with better build quality. G-580 is also good and the plastic used is very high quality and somewhat scratch resistant, but it is after all, plastic :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom