Suggest Something around 3.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Hi Friends,
It was my Birthday on 9/9/2008, my dad promised me to give a gift to me on this DIWALI, as we go to MUMBAI every DIWALI, he told tell me wat u want within 3.5k. Can u guys suggest me something which will come within 3.5k - 4k, I will add my pocket money and buy till 4k.

Thanks
Varad

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Please tell what your likings are and things you won't like to buy/already have.
You can buy a Personal Music player or an external hard disk.

A gadget is propably the best thing at this price. You can buy a JXD brand PMP. Its a hong kong based company that manufactures these wierd PMPs. A model I saw costs Rs. 2,000 with 2 years manufacturers warranty and bill, and can play mp3/mp4/avi/wma/aac, audio/video/images, java games, text files, has a 1.3MP camera which can shoot images and video, a microphone, loudspeaker and a nice 2.5" screen and an internal 1GB memory, with expandable (SD card) memory.

And then you have phones like Nokia 3110c which people say is the best phone at 4K.

Then there are portable hard drives. You can buy a 250GB transcend storejet.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Well, if your mobo supports it, you could go for 2 ASUS 8600GT cards in SLI :)
Or you could go for a single ASUS 8600GT and some 2 GB of DDR2 RAM.
Or if you're not interested in upgrading your PC, you can go for a PMP.

OP
VarDOS

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
OK. I like gaming consoles,gadgets,computer Hardwares.... and everything in computers...

@ present i have Xternal HDD, Music Player, I don't need a mobile bcause i am just 14..

so pls suggest.....

Thanks
Varad

OP
VarDOS

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
My Current PC Config :
Intel Core2Duo E4500
Intel D946GZis
1GB DDR2 667 MHz
160+80GB HDD
Sony 18x DVD-RW
Circle Cabinet
No GFX Card
Samsung SyncMaster 740NW 17"
iBall Tarang 2.1 Speakers
Logitech Internet Combo...

I have 80GB Portable HDD, Creative Mv100 MP3 player, SAMSUNG S630 DigiCam

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
You can buy the ASUS 8600 GT for around Rs 2800. You'll still have some money left to buy a PMP. Or if you'd like, you could throw in another GB of RAM.

Last edited:
OP
VarDOS

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
yeah, but now I am in 9th STD... next year it will be my 10th.. my dad will not allow to play games.. nither he will give to sit on my PC as now I am free. So I am planning to buy a best GFX card after my 10th.. So anything except GFX Card....

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
yeah, but now I am in 9th STD... next year it will be my 10th.. my dad will not allow to play games.. nither he will give to sit on my PC as now I am free. So I am planning to buy a best GFX card after my 10th.. So anything except GFX Card....

Creative ZEN Plus 2GB AV Player for 2999/-
The video quality,sound and build quality was awesome and stand upto 15hrs of continuous song playback and 6hrs of cont video playback...
I dont have some other thing for u in mind...
Or else better get a Gaming Wheel and a Joystick....:D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Just google it as Creative ZEN AV Player and u got the link... I just know abt it by brochures provided by Creative for my company...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom