Suggest Performance SMPS!!

J

Joker

Am a bit out of touch these days and where may i find proper information on what you mentioned? Any links please? :)
Last i had checked, almost all Corsair units were Corsair own-designs implemented by CWT (Maybe Seasonic-inspired and Corsair-tweaked suitably but CWT-built for sure).
the old tx series were CWT units. these are the new v2 revision.

80+ Listed TXV2's are Seasonic SS-***AT designs - jonnyGURU Forums
On SeaSonic - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

another interesting thing to note is, seasonic s12ii and s12d units are going out of stock at most stores. i recall theitwares having s12d 750w a couple of months ago and now it has ss-850at.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Dear tkin sir,
Having owned/used two HX620 units, i personally do not think upgrading (if we may say so :p) to a TX750 V2 is appropriate.
IMHO, what the HX620 was to us a couple of years back, the HX850 is now mostly.
Try and get a HX850- please. Would have said AX850 as it's so simply muaahhh! but so is the price here. :p
If not, try to squeeze in a HX750 at least. That's what i would have done given your dilemna. :)

P.S. 20 days is not much. You just might get those cables soon. Some friends did receive theirs, sent all the way from US iirc, when their/our initial HX620s only had 6-pin PCIe connectors and new units had 6+2 ones. :)

Am a bit out of touch these days and where may i find proper information on what you mentioned? Any links please? :)
Last i had checked, almost all Corsair units were Corsair own-designs implemented by CWT (Maybe Seasonic-inspired and Corsair-tweaked suitably but CWT-built for sure).
Yes, I know and I am so sad, HX620 is irreplaceable and honestly going to a TX750v2 will be downgrade(it even costs less), but what can I do? The lack of wires is frustrating and I can't go multi gpu with this. So if the cables do not reach me then bye bye hx620.

The HX750 and above are clearly out of my budget as this psu upgrade was not included in my upgrade plan and parents will not sanction much money for it anyway.

AX850 will make me bankrupt(ax 750 costs 10k).

I'm hoping the cables will reach me as well, the replacement caps for my corsair flash voyager reached me in two weeks, I don't know why this one is taking so long, I just wish I could get the cables from a local distributor(tirupati), its been 20 days, I'm gonna give this 10 days more before I sell the best component I ever purchased for my pc, hurry up corsair.

Can you ask your friends approximately how many days(or weeks) it took for the cable to get here? And whether everyone applying for one got it at the end? Indian custom policy sucks,, 'ooh, sharp cable, must be pricey or component of bomb, lets hold it forever.' I might get the cables after 2 months but that means delaying my upgrade 2 months, soo sad.

As for oem, corsair is switching most of their psus to seasonic, can't complain here, the hx620 was just terrific .

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
You can use the molex converter for GPUs. I am that too XfireX.
And that does not cause any stability issues? Also the cables should be dedicated right, I mean cannot power fans etc from those cables that power the GPU?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
It has to be dual molex. So 2x molex make one PEG connector. People say dedicated, but I did not. !
:)

Top Bottom