Suggest New Laptop Under 27K For Mainly Adobe Products

mmosT

Broken In
Hello, : )
I am looking for a laptop under 27K for everyday programming/Photoshop/Dreamweaver work.
I have done my research and I am thinking of going with one of these, though I need other opinions and possibly, better sugestion if any, too...

Toshiba Satellite C50D-A 40010 Laptop (APU Quad Core A4/ 4GB/ 500GB/ No OS/ 512MB Graph) vs HP Pavilion G6-1318AX Laptop (APU Dual Core A4/ 2GB/ 320GB/ DOS/ 1.5GB Graph) vs Asus X53TK-SX056D Laptop (APU Quad Core A6/ 4GB/ 320GB/ DOS/ 1GB Graph): Comp

Ideally, My budget would be 25K but I can manage the other 2K if the configuration is really great.
OS, Screen Size and HDD space does not matter.

Also, can you suggest me a laptop that comes with "matte" screen rather than "Glare" bright displays??

Thanks!

OP
M

mmosT

Broken In
Yeah that is what I thought too, but Asus' Power consumption is higher than intel's I wonder if it matters for battery...

RON28

Cyborg Agent
If i had been in your place, I would have gone for the Asus one blindly, because AMD 7670M at that price is simple impossible.

OP
M

mmosT

Broken In
Yeah, RON28. I too had the same thought, until I just came to realize that SX056D is NOT available anywhere else Checked the whole local market and online too..

However, I am thinking of settling on this one:

ASUS X550CA-X0702D Laptop (3rd Generation Intel Core i3-3217U- 2GB RAM- 500GB HDD- 15.6 Inches Screen- DOS- Intel HD Graphics 4000) (Dark Grey) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com

Mainly because of "Anti-Glare" Display. I really hate when the screen gets too bright. Makes my head ache.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Yeah, RON28. I too had the same thought, until I just came to realize that SX056D is NOT available anywhere else Checked the whole local market and online too..

However, I am thinking of settling on this one:

ASUS X550CA-X0702D Laptop (3rd Generation Intel Core i3-3217U- 2GB RAM- 500GB HDD- 15.6 Inches Screen- DOS- Intel HD Graphics 4000) (Dark Grey) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com

Mainly because of "Anti-Glare" Display. I really hate when the screen gets too bright. Makes my head ache.

I bought that laptop for my mom... Screen is matte but not that good... Serves the purpose, i think but they could have provided a better screen... Also, you could try adding another RAM stick...:)

OP
M

mmosT

Broken In
Wow! Great!!
I am glad that you replied, what can be more golden than a review from real consumer!
So, I am left with only one question, Is the screen too bright? I don't care about viewing angles as far as it is OK for a single person.

I don't care about gaming either, I have got a strong 2500K Desktop at home for that.
I am looking for a soothing display that is easy on eyes for long hours of coding and designing. I might use 3DSMAX or MAYA on it though.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=135375]mmosT[/MENTION]
PMed you... :p
I didn't know you posted the same question you asked me on PM in this thread too...;-)

OP
M

mmosT

Broken In
;) I'm getting little umm.... ummm..... excited, about to order the laptop now. Thanks for helping :)

Top Bottom