Suggest me Hack n Slash games.

gameranand

Living to Play
Hey friends I love this genre. Please suggest me games belonging to this category. I have played
1. POP series
2. DMC 3 & 4
3. Darksiders
4.X-Men Origins Wolvorine
I loved all of them so please suggest me games like these games.

Hmm. I think you've played all the worthy hack-n-slash titles. Nothing much left i guess.

You can play these,
Prototype
Dead Rising 2 [typically a survival horror, but you do get to slash zombies with some weapons]

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
jojothedragon said:
You can play these,
Prototype
Dead Rising 2 [typically a survival horror, but you do get to slash zombies with some weapons]
Damn I have played these too. So there is nothing left in this category???

@ kurukshetra
Man what the hell is this. This is a thread to ask for hack n slash game not this.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ It is spam. Don't quote or refer to Spam

And Try Prototype and Titan Quest. PC isn't the platform for Hack n Slash sadly.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Forums also gets spam?? Strange.
Ontopic
I have already played Prototype and completed it long time ago. Will try Titan Quest.

^ True that is. Only thing you can do now is get a console or play the hack-n-slash titles of the Playstation 1 &2 with psx-emulator.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Playing with emulator don't help at all because game runs real slow for some bad reason.
And I ain't going to buy a console for just one genre eh. I like gaming on PC. Who can beat gaming on PC for genres like FPS, RTS or RPG.

If you haven't played God Of War 1 and God Of War 2 yet, then i suggest that you play them asap with the psx-emulator as it has been perfected for these two games and many others as well. :)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
jojothedragon said:
If you haven't played God Of War 1 and God Of War 2 yet, then i suggest that you play them asap with the psx-emulator as it has been perfected for these two games and many others as well.
Please give me the link to download the emulator you used or know because mine work like sh1t. Afetr Downloading that emulator I'll try both of em.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Spider man. Yes but not shattered dimension. Didn't even heard about it. Will take a look at gaming sites for this.

Top Bottom