Suggest me Best Games for my new PS4 Slim

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
If u live in Mumbai then u can call Ninja Games in Masjid (they are the wholesalers of all games).

If u cannot buy Tekken 7, then go for SFV or KOF XIV
Not in Mumbai, suggest me some online options except gamexs.in and gameloot.in that sell online ps4 pre owned games discs without scratches.
I ordered WWE 2K17 pre owned for 1799.

Last edited:

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Don't even think of missing Uncharted 4! That game is too beautiful, gameplay is one of the best and story is very gripping. I am yet to see a game on PC which is as b'ful as Uncharted 4.
Also, play Uncharted 1,2 and 3. Those are PS3 remastered games but seriously excellent ones.

Play the last of us. That game is epic, very emotional and gameplay is awesome. It is so emotional that you can easily see ppl crying after/while playing the game on youtube or in E3 revelations.
example (watch till end):
reaction on revelation of last of us 2, which is yet to come.

Play Horizon zero dawn, not that great but graphics are simply amazing and gameplay is strong

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
I already mentioned big no to roleplay and fantasy shiz, makes me yawn.
Most of the games I mentioned are not RPG like the typical Fallout , Witcher Series etc. Shadow of Mordor even though set in Fantasy world...its a action game like the Batman Arkham games, Tom Raider is exploration action like Uncharted with some puzzles. Resident Evil is survival horror game. Horizon Zero Dawn however has RPG elements but has excellent reviews.

Note: Games tend to fall under multiple genres..so you need to be more specific with you want when you are asking foe recommendation . Zangetsu has added a valid point.

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
Most of the games I mentioned are not RPG like the typical Fallout , Witcher Series etc. Shadow of Mordor even though set in Fantasy world...its a action game like the Batman Arkham games, Tom Raider is exploration action like Uncharted with some puzzles. Resident Evil is survival horror game. Horizon Zero Dawn however has RPG elements but has excellent reviews.

Note: Games tend to fall under multiple genres..so you need to be more specific with you want when you are asking foe recommendation . Zangetsu has added a valid point.
Dude! Horizon Zero Dawn, Fallout, Wicher, Shadow of Mordor are RPG or/and fantasy (unrealistic) makes more bore.
Resident Evil 7 looks great. Tom raider is very old school but not worth paying money. I hope you understand my taste now.

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
Many folks buys PS3/PS4 specially to play God of war/Uncharted/Last of Us.
As per your friendly suggestion I ordered :
Uncharted 4 The Thief's End,
Last of Us Remastered,
Call of Duty Advance Warfare (because of great reviews and co-op)
:)

I already own and playing:
Mafia III (the game is tried so hard to be like GTA V)
WWE 2K17, (graphics are joke, quite unrealistic but fun to play in co-op)
Need for speed, (typical nfs nothing new in 10 years but the graphics)
Tom clancy's the division (awesome game bit difficult),

I need more co-op games, why the hell games nowadays have no co-op feature?)

Last edited:

Antonio94

Right off the assembly line
Hmm, easy choice for me would be GTA V, I mean how can we miss that one? It also has GTA Online which is pretty chaotic but extremely fun.
About fighting games, I would recommend MK X but seems people are shifting to Injustice 2, both are excellent of course.

Top Bottom