Suggest me Best Games for my new PS4 Slim

Dr. House

No Regrets
Hello! I bought a new PS4 Slim 500GB. I need to buy games for that.
It should have the best graphics till date, gameplay and story should be amazing!
I prefer racing, action, fps, tps.
Big no to fantasy, roleplay, mario, candy like games :D

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
It should have the best graphics till date, gameplay and story should be amazing!
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the PlayStation Club :D I would suggest the entire Uncharted Series, The last of Us as a good place to start.

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the PlayStation Club :D I would suggest the entire Uncharted Series, The last of Us as a good place to start.
Thanks! Stormbringer
I want to play games that have latest new generation graphics. Uncharted and last of us are previous gen PS3 games remastered in PS4.
I am buying Uncharted 4 pre owned for now, though.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Tekken 7 (u never get bored of VS fighting)
Tom Clancy's The Division
FIFA 2017
I will add many more later ;)

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks! Stormbringer
I want to play games that have latest new generation graphics. Uncharted and last of us are previous gen PS3 games remastered in PS4.
I am buying Uncharted 4 pre owned for now, though.
Uncharted 4 was made for PS4. And you can get Uncharted 1,2 and 3 on a single disc for around 1800rs(sometimes even cheaper on amazon). These are excellent games even though they are old. Don't skip them just because of the graphics.

More Suggestions:
1. Shadow of Mordor
2. Rise of the Tomb Raider
3.Resident Evil(the latest one, i dont remember the exact name.)
4. Horizon Zero Dawn.

PS: Where are you buying the used games from ? I so far bought New copies on discounts.

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
Just ordered:
1. Need For Speed (because I love underground series and carbon series in childhood)
2. Tom Clancy's Division (I bought two remote controllers so it will be fun playing with bro)
3. Mafia III (borrowed from a friend, shitty graphics though)

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
^^SP is good but main in MP and the graphics which OP is looking for
What is that to pay for PSN? I don't understand, would I have to pay to sony to play the games that I have already bought? :O
I have 8mbps connection 160GB FUP

Last edited:
OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
Uncharted 4 was made for PS4. And you can get Uncharted 1,2 and 3 on a single disc for around 1800rs(sometimes even cheaper on amazon). These are excellent games even though they are old. Don't skip them just because of the graphics.

More Suggestions:
1. Shadow of Mordor
2. Rise of the Tomb Raider
3.Resident Evil(the latest one, i dont remember the exact name.)
4. Horizon Zero Dawn.

PS: Where are you buying the used games from ? I so far bought New copies on discounts.
I already mentioned big no to roleplay and fantasy shiz, makes me yawn.

avanildutta

Journeyman
Well in my list Horizon Zero Dawn tops the list.. Its so awesome game.. Action, graphics, story.. Eveything.. Is just wow.. Followed by UC4, then maybe DriveClub, Rocket League, Killzone4... Dont like RPGS myself but Horizon is a must play and must have.. Just checkout some gameplay videos and judge if you will like it or not.

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

avanildutta

Journeyman
What is that to pay for PSN? I don't understand, would I have to pay to sony to play the games that I have already bought? :O
I have 8mbps connection 160GB FUP
Sony psn subscription is only needed if you want to play multiplayer games online.. Multiplayer is not free in PS4 unlike ps3. Besides every month they offer 2 free games.. This months is life is strange and killing floor 2 if o remember correctly.. Which once added to your library its forever yours to keep. No matter you buy psn subscription later or not. Apart from these two features i dont think theres any other advantage.

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom