Suggest Me a Phone Under 15K?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just go to >setting>phone>display>back light time> set as you want for increasing backlight time....
i was go through a cool apps for N79,just downloaded a cool app called Wwingo..
it's available on trial for an hour :( but it's worth-ed..
if you don't have a web cam on your machine, you can connect your PC with your phone which has a camera through bluetooth or wifi and you will be able to get camera access on your pc that actually uses your phone camera..it's cool. just hope it's not too expensive :(
*nds2.fds-download.nokia.com/fdp/interface/DC_OviStore/wwigo-illustration192by192.jpg?fid=A0D63WLGKJSDMA

Download From Ovi store

i recently bought N79 for 15.2k from nokia priority and got 2 4gb cards. By the way, its camera is really good. except u have few bugs as most nokia phones have. Like the backlight time cannot be extended. In 8 secs ur screen light goes off. So u get annoyed while reading bigger messages etc..

crytek80

Right off the assembly line
I want a new mobile for around 15K. I will prefer nokia with Symbian OS.

I need a good Camera in the Mobile Phone with decent music quality. I will use it for a year or so, after that I will replace it with a new one so it must be a good value for money.

I shortlisted N79 and 5800 Xpress Music. Please help...

Go for N 79 ...........

desuza.jony

Broken In
Nokia Music Store Review
hey guys here i want to share my review on nokia Music store

i have got a shortcut icon on my desktop to after install music store and was waiting to see the application look like. To my surprise, it didn’t open for nearly 1 minute. I re-clicked it and waited, this time a little lesser time. I closed it and then re-opened, this time it took about 20 seconds to open. So one has to say that the application is a bit bulky.My 4GB RAM and Core 2 Duo processor should have been more than enough for it to open in just seconds.

*www.sriraj.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Nokia.JPG

Now the real store experience. If you are a Bollywood freak you got a big reason to rejoice. As I write this, I am simultaneously downloading tracks of London Dreams, Main aur Mrs.Khanna, Sonu’s chiggy wiggy and Sona’s Dil Jale.

manojsingh15966

Right off the assembly line
i was on nokia music store client on my pc and i have seen a cool contest
Download any Michael Jackson song and stand a chance to win free tickets for the most awaited movie on Michael Jackson 'This Is It'.

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/s/1352/1514b4a10aba433182f2556f3091ee37.jpg

Download Music store client to win ticket on this contest...
*music.nokia.co.in/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom