Suggest me a Nokia Phone Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Hi all, i am planning to buy a good nokia handset. Can any one tell me the price of nokia n95?And other than n95 which all other phones are good ones compatible phones?

My other ooption are Nokia N91 8gb, Nokia n93i does it comes along with the bose headset it shows? comment on this phone please. Also tell me whether n93i has 3x optical zoom...please tell me about its drawbacks if any.

Thanks all in advance:D

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

The current price of N95 in mumbai is 31k (with bill). N95 is an all in one device which packs a high quality digital camera, a music player, and a communication device all in one. N91 8gb on the other hand is a music oriented device with a 8gb hard disc, excellent sound quality, 3.5 mm connector on the phone itself, convenient music keys and A2DP. Although i don't think Nokia provides Bose headphones with it. N93i on the other hand focusses primarily on mobile photography. It has a 3.2 mpix CMOS sensor with auto focus and Carl Zeiss optics, 3x optical zoom and the ability to capture video in VGA resolution at 30 fps in mpeg4 format. The only drawback i know of the optical zoom in N93i is that due to noisy mechanism the sound of the optical lens motion is recorded in videos.

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Ok then i would like to have N91 8gb, but hows its speed with 8gb Hdd:eek:? Ppl here start a new thread for extending their phone mwmory to 2gb , Then how can i know wat's the speed performance of the phone.

K

krazyfrog

There is no difference between the processing speed of 4gb version and 8gb version. Installing a higher capacity memory card is a different case altogether. There the phone might not support the additional load. But here the 8gb hard drive is installed by Nokia itself and have taken measures to ensure that it doesn't affect the performance of the device. So there is no need to worry. You can read its review here: *www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-n91-8gb-en.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom