• FM (MP3 optional)
  • Camera (min. 1MP)
  • Expandable memory slot
Looks like I'm closing towards these:
  • Nokia 3230
  • Nokia 6600
  • SE 700i
  • SE 750i
So, here arise the greak Nokia :? SE confusion. Suggest me a way out.

PS: Anybody having some idea of Delhi prices?

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
The best of the lot is SE K750i. But I don't think it's price would be 10-12K. Go for it if u could increase ur budget.

Don't buy 6600. (Good phone but I think its outdated). 3230 has few software problem and its keypad is not good. And lastly SE K700i (outdated and u will not get a good camera with it).

I am using Nokia 6630 and it has all the features that u have mentioned and gives excellent performance but the design could seem odd to some people. I think u could get it for 13-14K( cheaper than K750i).

prash007

Journeyman
Yup...6630 is the best u can get...@ that price range!

6630 features:
3g GPRS
1.3 mp cam
NO FM...but u can get an add on for 1000bucks.
Stereo output
bluetooth
Processor has got good speed...with expandable memory
For mp3 n other stuf...depends on u installing it/not

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
3230 - Pathetic restarting problem even in the latest firmware version.

6600 - Slow processor.

SE 700i - No expandable meomary option and inbuilt is not enough.

SE 750i - Not close to your budget.

I think you should go for the 6630 the hottest selling handset. Features as written by prash007. Price is Rs. 13,500 exactly.

aadipa

Padawan
Nokia 6630 is best buy at 13K... SE K700i is still the best phone when it comes to non-symbian phones in 10K range only minus being non-expandable memory.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
YEA NOKIA 6630 SHUD B THE 1ST CHOICE then may b k750 and k700.
heyy dont wanna start a new post so asking here itself.
does any one here using tata indicom post/prepaid?i m thinking of going for tataindicom so just wanna know bout its coverage,voice clearity,connectivity etc etc.wat do u guyz think after 6 month or so which will be better relaince or tataindicom?and which model to buy and how much its gonna cost me?i shud try tata?is it gud or even i shud stick with relaince like most of them?

mohit

The Hardware Labs
k750i is the best of the lot but its not in ur budget. Go for the nokia 6630 or u can even try the 7610. i personally find the 7610 cool n jazzy. the features are the same in 6630 n 7610 i suppose.

@Aniruddh
Congestion/Coverage/Connectivity etc vary from region to region. U cannot live in mumbai and talk about the coverage in Raipur. Both the companies offer good service but since u r frm Raipur , Reliance is the way to go. Tata has started services only 6 months back and their coverage area in Chhattisgarh is very very limited. Reliance on the other hand has a solid strong presence all over the state. I am using Reliance and I am very much satisfied with their service and tariff. No probs faced till now. TATA will take atleast a year more to compete with reliance in C.G.

aadipa

Padawan
6630 is always better that 7610, only case were it lags is the looks.

as far as features u can compare 6630 only with 6680 & 6681...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom