Suggest me a lappy

siddheysh

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
35k to 43k

2) What size notebook would you prefer?
d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Which country will you buying this notebook? Also state that if Amazon.com or Newgg.com ships to your country (Only if you know this info).
India
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: Dell , HP , Asus
b. Dislike:Acer

5) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Using Engg. Design Softwares ,Email, Web Surfing, Watching movies, Spreadshits, listening music, youtube etc
6) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
Both

7) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
mid level

8) How many hours of battery life do you need?
2-3Hrs

9) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?

10) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.

Win 7.
Screen Specifics

11) What screen resolution(s) would you prefer?

must be good for watching movies

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Lenovo has already launched a few models.

Dell XPS is to be launched by the end of this month. Inspiron will be launched probably next month.

Can't say about HP.

pauldmps

Banned
i3 would suffice, i5 would be better if you could accommodate it in your budget. But I believe that there is no reason to spend more to get an i5 over i3. The main difference between an i3 & i5 is that the i3 lacks turbo-boost, which increases the performance only in few single-threaded applications.

Top Bottom