Suggest me a good RAM

coolwaves4all

Right off the assembly line
@ OP get this ;-)
Flipkart: ADATA Premier DDR3 4 GB PC RAM (AD3U1333C4G9-R): Ram

DDR3 1333Mhz memory modules has 166 Mhz memory clock speed and the I/O / FSB bus clock speed is 667 Mhz and as it's DDR mem which means Double Data Rate - so you have to multiplay the FSB clock speed of mem by 2 which is 667*2 = ~1333 Mhz.

Hello topgear , i am looking for RAM for my laptop. My laptop model is ASUS X53TA and it has 2gb of samsung ram. i want to upgrade it to 8gb but i was confused which one to order Ram with 133mhz or 667mhz clock speed. but now i am clear that all rams with 1333mhz speed has Frequency 667 and clock speed 133mhz. now can you please suggest me a good ram with gaming performance. i have 2 brands to choose from. CORSAIR OR GSKILL but GSKILL has PC3 =10666 while CORSAIR has PC3 10600 which is equal to my samsung ram. I wan to run memory modules in DUAL CHANNEL MODE. which i am not sure whether it will support or not. If i add 2 corsair 4gb ram of same speed, then it would run in dual channel or not. my laptop and processor supports DDR3 Dual channel mode. please reply me soon , i am online. here are the links for the rams i am looking for.

Top Bottom