suggest me a good pc config for hackintosh distro

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayneu

Journeyman
hi guys, i am pretty sure that many of us here are using mac osx86 distro/tried using it at some time or the other. even i have tried doing it on my dell inspiron e1505, but to my bad luck most of the hardware was not working..... hence i decided to purchase a system which runs hackintosh distros out of the box....

my requirements:
Intel i7 or equivalent processor in performance & power consumption
x58 based mobo- MSI/ASUS/GIGABYTE whichever is appropriate
DDR3 4 gb atleast- best company
Graphics card- I'm very particular about this as this is the most struggling part to get mac osx working on our systems...
HDD,WIFI & sound card/lan card/tv tuner card/speakers--- i dont think the brand for these will affect my mac osx86 installation....

so guys/girls, please suggest me a best configuration for my requirement which is running mac osx86 distro mainly & also for the performance..... keeping my fingers crossed.....

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
not even a single reply to my post ???? guys, please tell me which is the best config for intel i7 atleast..... should i have to wait for amd's six core proc before updating my config ????

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Its against to discuss how to install Hackintosh according to forum rules, but why don't you got the Intelligent way... :D

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
@sarvesh: i will purchase mac definitely if you sponsor for that, but not now... i have decided that also in the future, i want mac air only.... due to financial constraints, i wanna try this and also its for my home i am buying pc not for my exclusive use....

now you know why i am asking this here..... two in one.....

if you guys know about it, please tell me.... best i7 with best mobo compatible to it.....
just throw some light on it please...

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

@sarvesh: i will purchase mac definitely if you sponsor for that, but not now... i have decided that also in the future, i want mac air only.... due to financial constraints, i wanna try this and also its for my home i am buying pc not for my exclusive use....

now you know why i am asking this here..... two in one.....

if you guys know about it, please tell me.... best i7 with best mobo compatible to it.....
just throw some light on it please...

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Intel Core i5 or i7 860
Gigabyte P55 based UD3 mobo
4 GB RAM
SATA DVD writer and HDD
Radeon 4xxx or 2xxx

USB Keyboard and mouse.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Intel Core i5 or i7 860
Gigabyte P55 based UD3 mobo
4 GB RAM
SATA DVD writer and HDD
Radeon 4xxx or 2xxx

USB Keyboard and mouse.

Sarvesh

Journeyman
@sarvesh: i will purchase mac definitely if you sponsor for that, but not now
@mayneu: Since I am not in a present position to sponsor ;) - ...SO for now Go to OSx86 Project for answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom