Suggest me a gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Hi All,
I need suggestions on purchasing a gaming mouse, I am a leftie :wave: so please just suggest ambidextrous mice. Extra buttons on both sides is a must :razz:
budget is upto 2500/- :blink:.

I don't need crazy DPI's , anything above 1500 is more than enough forr me.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
My suggestion would be the XBOX 360 wireless controller. lot better than any any laser or blazer mouse :)

MX-518 is a good one if not for left handed operation else look for Razer Lachesis :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Choose anything by Razer, most of them are ambidexterous, have buttons on the side, and they last really long, so it is worth the money. There are some older models, that are hard to find, but will be a steal and really good too. Try the Razer Pro V1.6.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
My suggestion would be the XBOX 360 wireless controller. lot better than any any laser or blazer mouse :)

MX-518 is a good one if not for left handed operation else look for Razer Lachesis :)

XBOX 360 wireless controller is not fit for the requirement for which i want the mouse. Modern warfare/ crysis with a controller is a joke. :D

Razer Lachesis != 2500/- , its around 4k.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Choose anything by Razer, most of them are ambidexterous, have buttons on the side, and they last really long, so it is worth the money. There are some older models, that are hard to find, but will be a steal and really good too. Try the Razer Pro V1.6.

Pro V1.6 available in India ? Looks like the Razer Diamondback 3G Gaming mouse.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
The Pro V1.6 is available in India, but you will have to hunt for shops that still stock it.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
and am getting used to be a leftie (except hand writing) ever since my small right shoulder injury that I picked few weeks ago.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Opposite sides of the body are supplied by the opposite sides of the brain.
The predominant left half of the brain, which graciously supplies the right half of the body. "Lefties," however, are the product of an inversion, where the right half of the brain predominates, and they work best with the left side of their bodies.

That's why.. Changing is hard. :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
wow. that's some explanation :)

i have an ultra noobish question. If I get a surgery done and change the left brain to give function to left side and right brain to give function to right side, I can be a leftie without effort right :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
wow. that's some explanation :)

i have an ultra noobish question. If I get a surgery done and change the left brain to give function to left side and right brain to give function to right side, I can be a leftie without effort right :)

if it was a joke then allright.:D

otherwise you mean to say if you can become a mutant by doing this surgery?

even if it succeeds(which is :rolleyes:) then also you will be showcased in a cage.and people will come to see you.and doctors will boast about their work.might get a nobel also.

but anyways..hey! you will become famous!!:D

Ordered a Diamondback 3G :)

i have not received any order.:-x and the money you send i havent received yet.:wink: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom