suggest me a gaming card

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick5678

Right off the assembly line
hi friends ...
i am thinking to buy a graphics card for my pc ....please suggest me one within 12,000 ...
also tell me weather pci graphics card is better or agp graphics card ......

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
maverick5678 said:
hi friends ...
i am thinking to buy a graphics card for my pc ....please suggest me one within 12,000 ...
also tell me weather pci graphics card is better or agp graphics card ......

U mean PCI-e..i assume it that way ..and ans is YES

u can go for 7600GT for 12K range

Pathik

Google Bot
Pcie is definitely better... U can get the xfx 7600gt pcie 256 mb 4 11.6k nd the big 7600gt 4 8.4k

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Under Rs.12000/- NVidia 7600GT is the best buy. PCI-e is much much better than AGP. I use XFX7600GT and it is an amazing card...you may want to consider it.

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
If u've got the buck's than go for the NVIDIA 8800GTX. It supports Direct X 10 and is the fastest and the most future proof card available at present(however nothing is future proof in the world of tech). Anything other than this card will mean upgrading very soon to a new card since DX10 games are on their way as well as Win Vista.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Shasanka_Gogoi said:
If u've got the buck's than go for the NVIDIA 8800GTX. It supports Direct X 10 and is the fastest and the most future proof card available at present(however nothing is future proof in the world of tech). Anything other than this card will mean upgrading very soon to a new card since DX10 games are on their way as well as Win Vista.

Dude can u read he has stated his budget as 12K...and ur seggesting 8800GTX oen of teh costliest card available...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom