Suggest me a budget tablet

Which one is the best deoending on the criterion I have given in the thread.

• Ambrane AC-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Byond MI3

• Micromax P275

• Total voters

roshgorg

Right off the assembly line
I am looking a for a budget tablet below 6K INR and found the following of my interest. They are:
1) Byond MI3
2) Micromax P275 Infinity
3) HCL ME U1
4) Ambrane AC-7

I am interested in Byond MI3 because it has got 1 gb ram and a 1.2 Ghz processor along with some kind of graphics processor.

My requirements are:
I would like to play HD games including nfs mw. It should have a better touch sensitivity, and better battery backup, which doesn't lag and hangs a lot. Can someone give an overview of the above four tablets with respect to these criterion. ?

rohit0571

Journeyman
I am looking a for a budget tablet below 6K INR and found the following of my interest. They are:
1) Byond MI3
2) Micromax P275 Infinity
3) HCL ME U1
4) Ambrane AC-7

I am interested in Byond MI3 because it has got 1 gb ram and a 1.2 Ghz processor along with some kind of graphics processor.

My requirements are:
I would like to play HD games including nfs mw. It should have a better touch sensitivity, and better battery backup, which doesn't lag and hangs a lot. Can someone give an overview of the above four tablets with respect to these criterion. ?

I don't know about others, but Micromax tablet sucks. There are already few complaints on this forum.

capsic

Right off the assembly line
I am looking a for a budget tablet below 6K INR

If you can increase your budget by Rs.500 you can consider this as well -

Lava E-Tab Xtron dual-core Jelly Bean tablet available online, for Rs. 6,499 - Tablets

The tab costs Rs. 6,499/- and features -
- Android 4.1.1 JB
- Dual-core 1.5GHz Cortex A9 processor
- Quad-core Mali-400 graphics
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 7-inch IPS display (1024x600)
- 8GB Internal Ram (5GB is user available) expandable to 32Gb (via microSD)
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- 3G (via USB dongle)
- Micro USB port
- G-Sensor
- weight is 350 grams
- 3500 mAh battery (reportedly provide up to 3-4 hours of usage with Wi-Fi on)

Note:- It lacks HDMI and Bluetooth.

However I would strongly advise you to wait for a proper review of the above product as its only recently been launched.

Hope that helps.

Top Bottom