suggest me a 5 inch android ..max budget 10k

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Hi Guys

My bro needs a 5 inch (or min 4.5 inch) android phone in max range of 10k . Pls suggest which one he should go for ?

Rgds
Sumit

quagmire

Allllright !
Wrong place esumitkumar ! - " This NOT the place for BUYING ADVICE queries."
Ask a mod to move the thread..

Fill the Questionnaire first..!
I think Micromax A110 is the only phone that fits the bill..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Although the A110 is not THE phone to recommend in the budget but it's the only phone which meets your requirement of a big 5" phone in a budget.
You may want to check out the new A116 too(although not sure of its pricing)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
You won't be given Android updates. The availability of custom ROMs is limited hence you won't be able to upgrade yourself. Their customer service isn't the best.
The device feels a bit sluggish to use(although the opinion may vary with different people)

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
1. Budget? 11k max
2. Display type and size? 4.5 inch min max no limit
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? NA
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). touch
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. 5 MP min with LED flash, must have secondary camera for skype video chat
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). Android 4.1
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. 3G, Wifi all
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? NA
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? Internet and gaming
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Nothing as such
12. Any other info that you want to share NA

hows this ? UMI X2..although slightly over budget

*www.umimobile.in/product/Umi-X2-Quadcore-id-115676.html

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
You won't be given Android updates. The availability of custom ROMs is limited hence you won't be able to upgrade yourself. Their customer service isn't the best.
The device feels a bit sluggish to use(although the opinion may vary with different people)

Actually MMX has update A110, Still I wont suggest MMX.
MMX warranty= No warranty or very poor AFS

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Yeah. A110 has got a Jelly Bean update (not sure 4.1.2 or 4.2.1) but the phone is best as far as the budget is concerned.

@thetechfreak: A116 is Rs. 15000/-.

Top Bottom