Suggest Laptop Below 30K Plzz

luv_u_shark

Broken In
Hi i am looking for a laptop below 30k. I would surf watch movies n hd movies sometimes as well ..will play some games too..Lookig at laptop wit windows in it. So please do suggest some nice laptops

rider

as Kratos
First fill this:
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Netbook; 11" - 10” screen or less
Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
Desktop Replacement; 17"+ screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:
b. Dislike:

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

OP
L

luv_u_shark

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?

No preference but it should be future proof for 2 years and ive heard tht Hp amd trinity is good.
a. Like: 500gb or more,4gb Ram
b. Dislike:

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Watching Movies and sometimes Hd movies Casual gaming ,Surfing

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
Anything would be ok

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

I would like to know if should go for intel or latest amd trinity based laptop and would pay extra 1k or 2 for aditional warranty for Amd based laptop. So would like to know abt Hp trinity laptop which comes with dedicated graphics.

rider

as Kratos
See, AMD Trinity laptop is good for gaming point of view but in overall and day to day performance its not as good as new 3rd gen core-i3
If you main priority is gaming get from this, comes with free additional warranty for free, but as you mentioned you do casual gaming, for this 3rd gen Intel HD 4000 is good enough to full fill your requirement for this get core-i3 HP G6-2101TU for 34k with 2 years warranty from flipkart. And if you want a DOS and 3rd gen core-i5 laptop for low price of 35k get Hp 2000

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
2nd gen i3 + 7670M from HP will cost 34k but have 2GB ram. add 2/4GB more and end price will be 35-36k.
A8 + 7670M from HP cost 32k and have 4GB ram so its the end price.

both come with OS and the price is without any of the bundled accessories. Gaming performance will be same whereas in some heavy software like installation or compression, intel will take a clear lead. If you want that extra speed bump, will cost you 4k more. Decide which way to go based on this. Also i think the i3 based HP one lacks USB 3.0 but if you don't have any USB 3.0 drive its of no use.

rider

as Kratos
2nd gen i3 + 7670M from HP will cost 34k but have 2GB ram. add 2/4GB more and end price will be 35-36k.
A8 + 7670M from HP cost 32k and have 4GB ram so its the end price.

both come with OS and the price is without any of the bundled accessories. Gaming performance will be same whereas in some heavy software like installation or compression, intel will take a clear lead. If you want that extra speed bump, will cost you 4k more. Decide which way to go based on this. Also i think the i3 based HP one lacks USB 3.0 but if you don't have any USB 3.0 drive its of no use.

which model is 2nd gen i3 + 7670M for 34k?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
HP Pavilion G6 Series 2103TX. It was selling with cooler and extra warranty. FK removed those and increased price by 500.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you game, you'll need HD4000 at least. And such laptop cost 34k. HD7670M is lot better than HD400M and the AMD powered one cost 32k locally (without any free gifts). Also at 32-33k you'll get laptops with mainly NVidia GT610/520/520MX which are really slow and gets beaten by HD4000 also. So its upto you to decide.

OP
L

luv_u_shark

Broken In
Im really confused as after reading your post went to the store and checked laptops in my budget and cld get HP Pavilion G6-2005AX Laptop AMD A8 Quad Core/4GB/500GB/Win 7 HB/1GB Graphics (Sparkling Black) for 33k which includes additional warranty ,cooler pad, laptop bag and mouse. When i was about to finalise i saw Samsung NP300V5A-A08IN and its specs are Intel Core i3 (2nd Generation)2350M ,4 GB DDR3 RAM, 15.6 Inch ScreenWindows 7 Home Premium ,750 GB and comes with extended warranty , cooling pad,laptop bag and mouse for 29500. Is the Samsung laptop a good deal and it has Hd 4000 graphics as i would play at normal settings.

rider

as Kratos
Im really confused as after reading your post went to the store and checked laptops in my budget and cld get HP Pavilion G6-2005AX Laptop AMD A8 Quad Core/4GB/500GB/Win 7 HB/1GB Graphics (Sparkling Black) for 33k which includes additional warranty ,cooler pad, laptop bag and mouse. When i was about to finalise i saw Samsung NP300V5A-A08IN and its specs are Intel Core i3 (2nd Generation)2350M ,4 GB DDR3 RAM, 15.6 Inch ScreenWindows 7 Home Premium ,750 GB and comes with extended warranty , cooling pad,laptop bag and mouse for 29500. Is the Samsung laptop a good deal and it has Hd 4000 graphics as i would play at normal settings.

No that samsung laptop was not good for gaming, he was trying to sell and clean his old stock thats why he lied to you that it has Intel HD 4000 graphics in 2nd gen core-i5. :lol:
But still as you do casual gaming Intel HD 3000 is fair enough and good for 29.5k

Top Bottom