Friends, please suggest me in the following:

Models choosen

a) HP Mini 110-3607TU Laptop; and

b) Toshiba C600-P4012.

your questions:

1) What is your budget? = 22k INR

2) What size notebook would you prefer?

10” to 15"

3) Which country will you buying this notebook? Also state that if Amazon.com or Newgg.com ships to your country (Only if you know this info).

India

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: HP, Toshiba, Compaq, Lenovo, Samsung
b. Dislike: Dell

5) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

Browsing, Autocad 2004 to 2010, review of tech docs, engineering calculations, preparing datasheets, editing as well as creating powerpoint etc. occasional gaming like halo ce, nfsmw etc, music and movie playback also.

6) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?

yes

7) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?

yes, halo ce, nfsmw, age of empires series etc.

8) How many hours of battery life do you need?

3+ hours will suffice.

9) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?

ok

10) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.

win xp and win 7 only.

Please tell me the best option. i will buy at pune or raipur.

Minion

Conversation Architect
HP Pavilion G Series G42-490TU Go with this dude it is better than both you have mentioned.Its a full fledge laptop with good configuration.

red dragon

Master troll
None,HP dm1z is the best your budget can get.
HP Pavilion DM1 Series DM1- 3210AU Laptop Without Carry Case: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook
Or this,if budget is stretchable to another 1k
HP Notebook HP 430( Core i3) Laptop Without Carry Case: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook
I myself would have gone for the first one,portable,light and good looking.

Top Bottom