suggest gaming rig for 30-35k urgently plz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
@vickybat thanks for info .i will ask him the intel mobo model number and let you know.and for graphics card i dont need too high end right now.he is selling xfx 9800gt 512mb @ 6500rs.this is last i can spend.:-l

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
HERE goes my configuration-intel i5,wd 1tb hdd,4gb corsair ddr3 1333mhz,hp dvd writer,lg 17'crt(not replacing it soon)!

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
@krow and hellstorm ,my dealer prefers xfx brand which r relatively costlier than zotac,palit but more reliable...offer 3yr warranty...thats y i prefer xfx 9800gt...also my max resolution of crt is 1280x1024 hope 9800 gt can support this resolution...

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^ Why are you going with what the dealer has..in a metro city like Mumbai..it fails to convince me.

It should be the other way round.."your dealer should get you what you want". Being part of this thread from the beginning, it seems things are being forced upon you. The Intel motherboard, the PSU, and now the XFX brand.

You are shelling out a lot of cash, be careful.

Krow

Crowman
XFX is serviced by Rashi Peripherals, some of the worst A.S.S. ever. 3 year warranty... hehe chances are that it will be a 3 yr headache. Palit, Zotac, EVGA would be my choice. You are behaving as if you have no choice but to get stuff from this dealer of yours. You may trust him, but clearly he is off the mark by a long shot. All I say is just go to Prime ABGB once. Talk to them about the stuff you want and see the difference in rates, service, knowledge, etc.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^ Same man.

I am tired of advising here. I am done.

For 4 pages of threads I have been banging my head, each time "my dealer" as an answer/reply comes up. I could understand this attitude in some small city where dealership is monopolized and limited. But for God's sake, the OP is in Mumbai.

Mandar5:
Sorry for being so blunt and rude. But this is what I feel. Let me tell you my personal experience.

I was assembling my rig last year. I live really near Nehru Place. Believe me, that is a HUGE market for IT hardware. It is one of the biggest in Asia. But I was not getting good deals there. The dealers were fleecing me, and trying to shovel brands I did not want down my throat.

I discovered Lynx via this website. I liked the prices, and spoke to the owner. It all seemed fine and good to me. I confirmed my stuff from buddies here, and immediately placed and order for 65K. No second thoughts...!

Honestly after receiving my stuff, and seeing the service, I ordered my second GPU from the same place.

Yes, you must have a comfort factor with your dealer, but he is not giving you a good deal. Rest is up to you. Make the choice.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
^Even I am unable to understand the same.

ADDED: I agree with asigh. OP should be buying the rig, but here it looks more like the dealer wants to offload stuff to the OP's house.

If you want to buy from this dealer, then please do so. Either you may listen to him and get your rig or take our recommendation. Please do not listen to his BS and then come to us with it. It is only going to serve the purpose of irritating the forum members.

Last edited:
OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
ok guys i have cancelled mobo and smps order.will be buying coolermaster 500w and palit/msi 9800gt .thanks now no more advice seeking from me. tomorow i willy be going to LT road n take delivery.thanks for enlightment!;-)

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
heyy guyss i had talk with my cousin ,he said he will accompany me while taking delivery..he promised me to bring rates down....now i think i can stretch for gts 250/4850..which u suggest for mid settings gaming,and photoshop cs4???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom