Not open for further replies.

vishal

Broken In
Planning to buy PC for Gaming...

Should I go for AMD or Intel...

Suggest some nice configration for both types of PC with approx price

imprince

Journeyman
go 4 above 2.2 Ghz proccesor ( :arrow: either Intel or AMD )

minimun :arrow: 512 MB of RAM i said minimum and don't forget a good :arrow: Graphic card on ur System Board ( :shock: NVIDIA it can be ) :lol: :p

OP
V

vishal

Broken In
Which Motherboard ( with AGP slot ) for 128 MB Display Card works with Intel Pentium IV 2.4 Ghz ....

and for AMD which M/b should i go for ?

any suggestion on display Card :?:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Plzzz Plzzz Plzzz Search The Forum Mate.....Tired Of Telling Each and Everyone The Same thing......Ahwwww Anyways......What are we here for Then????? 8)

Cant Give ya Cofig In depth for now But Yeah Just go over it rougly Cause am dam Tired......Here Goes....AMD Athlon 64 with a Asus Motherboard (A7N8X will do for u i suppose).....Dual Cooling fan Cabinet (of ur choice).....The Basic Otical Mouse(samsung/Logitech) & The Keyboard (Again Samsung/Logitech)......5.1 Creative Speakers (Only if u wanna Get The Real Gaming Experience or a 4.1 or a 2.1 Altech Speakers would do.....but go in for those which have excellent Bass Reproduction and The final Verdict Remeber The True Power Lies In a RMS Rating and not The PMPO Rating for a Speaker).....80Gb Hard Disk (As most games now consume 3 to 4gb And for the Model u can Opt For samsung or a Segate running at 7200 RPM)......Now for The Heart Of Ur gaming Config(And My personal Favourite) The GRAPHIC CARD......U Have To go For The best possible Opt For a Geforce Fx 5900 Or Ati 9600Pro or If budget permits 9800Pro With atleast 128MB Video Ram.....U'll also Need atleast 512 MB Of DDR Ram to run The Games Smoothly.....17"Monitor and Microsoft Windows Xp......Well That cover almost most of ur requirements.....Just lay down ur budget so that we can suggest an Appropriate Pc......Anyways Wait for others to answer as welll.... 8)

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
AMD Athlon 64 with a Asus Motherboard (A7N8X will do for u i suppose)

Ur suggesting a 64 but cpu and a mobo which supports only 32 bit processors ???!!!!

Now for The Heart Of Ur gaming Config(And My personal Favourite) The GRAPHIC CARD......U Have To go For The best possible Opt For a Geforce Fx 5900 Or Ati 9600Pro or If budget permits 9800Pro With atleast 128MB Video Ram

If you have ever read the other threads which focus on the graphic cards then you would realise that one should stay away from the nvidia 5 series ! And u suggest a 9600Pro or Fx5900 ???!!! What comparison is that ??? geez dude...dont give the wrong advice.

As for the original poster check the Hardware section there are plenty of threads which suggest a gaming PC config and with budget limits...sheesh... :roll:

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
First off this belongs in the hardware section ! Second off search and u will find ur answer ! And thirdly also specify ur budget and other details !

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
icecoolz said:
AMD Athlon 64 with a Asus Motherboard (A7N8X will do for u i suppose)

Ur suggesting a 64 but cpu and a mobo which supports only 32 bit processors ???!!!!

Now for The Heart Of Ur gaming Config(And My personal Favourite) The GRAPHIC CARD......U Have To go For The best possible Opt For a Geforce Fx 5900 Or Ati 9600Pro or If budget permits 9800Pro With atleast 128MB Video Ram

If you have ever read the other threads which focus on the graphic cards then you would realise that one should stay away from the nvidia 5 series ! And u suggest a 9600Pro or Fx5900 ???!!! What comparison is that ??? geez dude...dont give the wrong advice.

As for the original poster check the Hardware section there are plenty of threads which suggest a gaming PC config and with budget limits...sheesh... :roll:

Oh yea Thats a Correction of a Via or Gigabyte K8v Mobo There.....And another thing There,i wasnt comparing The Cards but rahter providing him options for Both budget as well as Class Range Graphics card and And i suppose a 9800 Pro Falls in The Much Excellent category....whereas for the Fx5700 and the 9600 pro Would be a Cost effective buy for an average gamer Mate and as i didnt know his budget range i suggested him to go for both Fx5700 and 9600pro if he could i.e.....well if u really wanted a Perfect Pro gamer Choice Then The Ultra6800 Xt In the geforce Category would do for him along With ATI's The Radeon X850 Would be a Comparison Mate....so well rest assured Let him decide On what he wants to choose......PEace :D

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
For a best gaming PC money can buy, jst visit this....*www.alienware.com/product_pages/desktop_gaming.aspx
.....tryin 2 break his heart?.....make him bankrupt?......he is planning to BUY & not to KNOW abt the gaming rig.....tell something practical over here yaar........

Planning to buy PC for Gaming...
Should I go for AMD or Intel... Suggest some nice configration for both types of PC with approx price
First u go to the Hardware Section.There are numerous....i say numerous posts on this topic.....

OP
V

vishal

Broken In
Thanking u all for valuable advice....

one of my friend wants 128MB AGP graphics card ( budget Rs.3000) for his Cyber Cafe.....Which card should he go for?

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
vishal said:

one of my friend wants 128MB AGP graphics card ( budget Rs.3000) for his Cyber Cafe.....Which card should he go for?

Geforce FX 5200 which is around that price range

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
vishal said:

Well There's This one friend Of Mine who had Came Asking Me that He wanted to sell a GEforce Mx4000 With 128Mb Video Ram And With S-Video And Dvi-Out for 2k.....SO check out for this card And its price Levels i suppose its would be a Sufficient buy for ur Friend...... 8)

Shikhar

Journeyman
Don't buy Geforce 5600FX. My brother bought a tennis game which required T&L support (Transform and lightning). but the game did not run.
I don' know whether it was the problem of the game or the graphic card but still it is better to avoid it as such better graphic cards are there in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom