Suggest Bluetooth Headset: Urgent

ispote

Broken In
Hello Friends,

I have just purchased Lumia 535 and now I want to have a good bluetooth headset for it with following considerations:

• The primary purpose of buying a BT headset is to attend phone calls. For this, voice clarity is extremely important for me.
  • It should have noise cancellations and other features which will enable clear voice.

• As I travel a lot on bike, it should fit properly so that it will not loosened in high wind. I will prefer "in-the-ear" headphone.
  • Headset with Stereo sound and for both ears is highly preferable and with second priority it should be reasonably good in music quality.
  • It should work well in the range of 10 m
  • Budget up to 2500/- INR.

Thanx in advance

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Hello Friends,

I have just purchased Lumia 535 and now I want to have a good bluetooth headset for it with following considerations:

• The primary purpose of buying a BT headset is to attend phone calls. For this, voice clarity is extremely important for me.
  • It should have noise cancellations and other features which will enable clear voice.

• As I travel a lot on bike, it should fit properly so that it will not loosened in high wind. I will prefer "in-the-ear" headphone.
  • Headset with Stereo sound and for both ears is highly preferable and with second priority it should be reasonably good in music quality.
  • It should work well in the range of 10 m
  • Budget up to 2500/- INR.

Thanx in advance

best is to go to a store and try it on to see which one is suitable
i suggest going for jabra or nokia

Top Bottom