Suggest any good game which lasts for sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Well Bioshock wasn't that gud.
Gameplay wasn't much different as so were graphix.

How is UT 3 ???

You will like UT3 if you are into fast paced gameplay. You will like it even more if you haven't played the previous editions of Unreal Tournament. Plus UT 3 is not yet officially available in India and you cannot play online with a pirated copy.

OP
amrawtanshx

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
may wanna try RPGs.
oblivion for example

Well,RPG's ain't my type...

I am surprised you havent played(or mentioned) FEAR, and the two expansion packs for the same.........for me FEAR turned out to be the best FPS experience. My other best game definately goes to Max Payne 1. MP 2 was ok

PS ::: I forgot to mention Stranglehold Typical John Woo style Max Payne, very entertaining game...... loads n loads of action stuffed........with some really funky combo moves you can perform.....definately worth playing......

Thanks for ur comment.
I have played MP1,MP2, FEAR,Farcry. I didn't mention these cuz I mentioned newer games.Doom 3 was good for me.
I have tried nearly all racing games.(thats why I didnt want them to be mentioned )

I havent tried Quake 4,Rainbow six vegas.Quite eager to get my hands on it.

BTW,I thought Strangehold was a ripped from Max Payne and Total Overdose.But your review seems promising.

Last edited:
P

paranj

oops:D sorry. U know play FEAR:D it even beats Crysis. Not at the graphics part but Gameplay is waaaaaaaaay better. and Crysis's dev jumped into a well after he read FEAR's story on sum site:):D

P

paranj

What the furck did u say?^^ anyways i think LASTING games list is over. as soon as i get hold of sumthing i will tell ya. By the way Mass Effect is out and is super-cool. Play GRID too and STALKER if u havent.

bodyquest

Träît¤r$_¥ll_$üffêr
does any body tried ps2 emulators like pcsx2 ......and played some games ......in ok'ish fps..and img quality.....any view\review......

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
FFX1 and FFX2 play with decent speed, I was able to complete the whole games. Check out its website for compatibility list and screenshots of games. And their forums are pretty useful too.

@OP You might want to try Aquaria from www.bit-blot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom