Suggest any good game which lasts for sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Latest: I completed Gears Of War in 3.5 days @ Hardcore difficulty.
Same for Cod 4,Crysis,Assassins Creed.

Well as for their hype they aren't doing justice to the space they occupy.

Since my exams are over,I have few days for gaming.

Could you suggest some good games which last for a while. (All genres welcomed)

(No racing games please)-------------- DiRT is good .

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
U played "Assassins Creed"!!!! It's available now.. in India? Illegal download?;)

Didja try Ninja Gaiden Black, Bioshock, Devil May Cry 3, Metal Gear Solid 3, NightShade, SoulCalibur, Commandos series (not Destination Berlin)..
Some r PS2 games... but can b played on PC as u can guess.

I would suggest u play online... as human players have far more Arguable/Agreeable Intelligence than any bot :D

Mayb that tourney goin on for Indian gamers....

Also.... most of these games (even those u played) have tough/er/est modes... try them to spend time :D

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
The whole orange box, Prey(quite short, though), assassin creed simply rocks, and serious sam:)D all 3 games) and Oblivion.

karmanya

Journeyman
Wow, you obviously have a lot of time on your hands- Join us on Urban Terror... try a game called morrowind

Hrithan2020

In the zone
I finished POP:T2T within 3 days.
@koolbluez,
Pls tell me with which emulator can u play ninja gaiden black,would really love to play that.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Hrithan said:
Pls tell me with which emulator can u play ninja gaiden black,would really love to play that.
It's an XBox game... this might help u out... not sure of how it works though :)

Hrithan2020

In the zone
I am aware that it's an X-box game.Was finally hoping that some emulator had come up built with Ninja Gaiden in focus and could thus play it well. :( :(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
did u try s.t.a.l.k.e.r
its one single game that can engage you for months

Though u must be a true stalker to enjoy this, not for hack and slash, run n gun sorta people.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Master Chief is zilch compare to arbiter.
And duh it was so repetitive, again the library type level, floods were intolerable.
Lame level design, lame enemies.

Only thing that rocked was Arbiter part and the story, cinematic scenes. The mighty sword was enuf to pawn others in one swipe, teh best weapon IMO.

Probably u didn't play Halo 1:rolleyes: It was the fresh experience and cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom