A.4"+,230ppi+
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?
A.bar
4. Preferred choice of brand?
A.Xolo, no Nokia, Samsung, HTC.
5. Preferred input method
A.touch
6. What camera option you want?
A.if 5+MP, autofocus, flash. Front facing optional. Can click good sharp images.
7. Preferred operating system?
A.Android.
8. Preferred connectivity options
A.3g
9. Primary use of handset
A.word processing, web browsing, medium level gaming ,music.sometimes viewing HD videos.
10. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
A.Xolo q700i, xolo q800 x-edition.
11.CPU -quad core, RAM 1GB, BATTERY 2000mAh+
The battery should be able to last a day easily .DO NOT SUGGEST GIONEE M2
It's just too heavy!

Do NOT SUGGEST MOTO G.BUYING MOTO G 8GB DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, because of low memory, And I CAN'T INCREASE MY BUDGET FOR 16GB.

Last edited:

sakthibruce

Broken In
Lenovo a850
*m.snapdeal.com/product/lenovo-a850-white/1117459471
Karbonn titanium s5 plus
*m.mysmartprice.com/product/3700/price
I suggest u to go for a mtk6582 phones

OP
mayoorite

mayoorite

Night Fury
Lenovo a850
Karbonn titanium s5 plus
*m.mysmartprice.com/product/3700/price
I suggest u to go for a mtk6582 phones
Any reason for mtk6582 over MT6589.
And Karbonn titanium s5 plus has poor battery! Lenovo one can be considered.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
+1 for Gionee M2

and to clear you doubts about Moto G's "lack" of expandable storage, you can buy a Sandisk Dual flash drive or meenova micro usb card reader and use it to increase storage on moto g. it has USB OTG by default. :)

PS: don't just buy crap phones because they have microsd card slot and moto G doesn't.

sakthibruce

Broken In
Well mt6582 is faster than the mt6589 even it's beat mt6589t tooo
Do app purchase u can get 100rs deduction if u don't have android means run it on blustacks

OP
mayoorite

mayoorite

Night Fury
+1 for Gionee M2

and to clear you doubts about Moto G's "lack" of expandable storage, you can buy a Sandisk Dual flash drive or meenova micro usb card reader and use it to increase storage on moto g. it has USB OTG by default. :)

PS: don't just buy crap phones because they have microsd card slot and moto G doesn't.
Gionee M2 is just too heavy! it weighs around 200 grams. And in daily use one cannot carry a "Sandisk Dual flash drive or meenova micro usb card reader":rofl: in their pocket everywhere. Every time you need to see some file , one need to attach otg cable then ,attach "the card reader". that`s too uncomfortable as compared to any "good" phone which can expand its storage!

- - - Updated - - -

Do app purchase u can get 100rs deduction if u don't have android means run it on blustacks

mt6582 got little edge over mt6589 but not too much fast , also mt6589 has 1mb cache while mt6582 has just got 512kb.
mt6582 got poor graphic processor as compared to mt6589

- - - Updated - - -

check it out--->*goo.gl/wyp8th

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Check out the newly launched lava iris Q406. At 6999, it seems to be the cheapest phone with a kitkat update.

nickzcool

Broken In
"Sandisk Dual flash drive or meenova micro usb card reader":rofl: in their pocket everywhere. Every time you need to see some file , one need to attach otg cable then ,attach "the card reader".

You don't need otg cable for these .

rish1

Cyborg Agent
mt6582 got little edge over mt6589 but not too much fast , also mt6589 has 1mb cache while mt6582 has just got 512kb.
mt6582 got poor graphic processor as compared to mt6589

You are wrong here.

First Mtk 6582 is much Faster than 6589 and 6589t both as it uses a Cortex A7 revised version ( same used by snapdragon which has much better performance) whereas 6589 and turbo both have older cortex A7 version...

The Gpu is 5 % better than the Gpu Found in Mediatek 6589turbo and not 6589

mali 400 Mp2 > powervr ( turbo version ) >> normal 6589

Hence 6582 is ahead in every department .. even at 1.3 ghz it is able to beat 1.5 ghz turbo variannt because of using newer cortex A7 version

I keep hearing people advicing gionee m2 but isn't the resolution just way too low ? its not even 200 ppi.. the battery is a bomb though

and like the previous poster said you don't need any OTG cable for Card reader .. its too small and is appropriate also if you let it plugged in all the time .. it is an excellent accessory..
but i guess the real problem can come only when 1 needs to charge the phone and access data on memory card at the same time..

^^ yes true
Tge only place it lags is spec support
89 has support for 1080p screens and 82 has qHD support only (720p screens wont give any results as two pixels will produce the same colour)
But still 82 is good

OP
mayoorite

mayoorite

Night Fury
You are wrong here.

First Mtk 6582 is much Faster than 6589 and 6589t both as it uses a Cortex A7 revised version ( same used by snapdragon which has much better performance) whereas 6589 and turbo both have older cortex A7 version...

The Gpu is 5 % better than the Gpu Found in Mediatek 6589turbo and not 6589

mali 400 Mp2 > powervr ( turbo version ) >> normal 6589

Hence 6582 is ahead in every department .. even at 1.3 ghz it is able to beat 1.5 ghz turbo variannt because of using newer cortex A7 version

Okay I am getting the point that 6582>6589.
But on what basis you are comparing these? Can you give me detailed hardware comparison between them(GPU also )? And btw I am buying it for my elder sister and she didn't like that otg popping out of phone.
Suggest some phones also.

- - - Updated - - -

Lenovo a850
Good configuration but pathetic screen!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Gionee M2 is just too heavy! it weighs around 200 grams. And in daily use one cannot carry a "Sandisk Dual flash drive or meenova micro usb card reader":rofl: in their pocket everywhere. Every time you need to see some file , one need to attach otg cable then ,attach "the card reader". that`s too uncomfortable as compared to any "good" phone which can expand its storage!

thats why i mentioned them, both of them work without the OTG cable. :D

plug them directly to the phone in the micro usb port.

OP
mayoorite

mayoorite

Night Fury
i'm pretty sure i did but some people don't read

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/182999-suggest-android-phone-under-10k.html#post2100150

Yes I am sure "you" don't read it.You are suggesting M2 which I already canceled in my first question! ;-)
Btw How is p4?

Top Bottom