suggest an alternative for Sony K700i

Status
Not open for further replies.

royal

Padawan
hi all,

i have decided to buy sony k700i (would have liked 750i but its too costly)...

anyway , can u suggest some other stuff with the same features of 700i
and more or less same price tag (around 10000/-)

and i dont want nokia 6600 though i think its a good one... :D

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
thats a very good phone buddy! dun ever look for something else. just upload an mp3 wid good amount of bass beats and listen wid the bundled stereo headset. you'll never want anything else!!! great features for a great price! nothing beats that! the only sore point is lack of memory expansion.

Geforce

Journeyman
If you think its good then why don't you go for it (6600).

Memory expansion + use can intall mutiple applications just like in a computer.
And take my word its worth it.

IF you are a sound guy K700i has good quality MP3 and FM radio (missing in 6600), but 41MB is truely limiting.

psicryptor

Broken In
ive a k700i which ive LOADED with apps, games, wallpapers, mini videos, themes themes and themes and still have more than enough space for photos and video recs. I do admit that the 41mb is limiting but i get around that by dloading new songs onto the mob everyday (holds bout 5-6 even after all the earlier mentoned stuff). And with a plugged in headset and the equalizer tweaked i dont think you'll want anything else. This month's A list in digit too has feeatured the k700i.
Most o all what is like is that its a NO NAKRA mob and you know EXACTLY where to find everything in it. Powerful, yet simple, it lets you use up the whole 41 mb without once dissing u off. try that with 6600 (my previous mob) and you cant send stuff via bluetooth cos it needs MBs together of free space. What a waste. Im a guy who ADORES nokia but Had to move away for those reasons. Hope you see the light too ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom