Hello mates,
I wanted to build a GAMING pc under 30k n till now I finalized,
1. GPU:- Sapphire HD7770 (8.2k)
2. RAM:- Corsair (2k)
3. PSU:- Corsair VS450 (2.5k)
4. HDrive:- WD 500gb (3.2k)
5. Decent Cabinet (2k)
Total=17.9k
I am from Jaipur and these are the best price I could have in my city:-(, May b less in metros like delhi, calcutta, mumbai, etc.
So remaining (12.1K), I want to spent on CPU & Mobo(with PCIe 3.0). I am Fine with AMD, So please suggest me best combo available under my budget with PCIe 3.0 slot on mobo.
Thanks, waiting for a positive response from all of you.
Even every single input will be helpful for me.
Reply ASAP as I want to buy it within nxt 2-3 days.

Last edited:

ankush28

Bazinga
FX 6300 - 7.3k
Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 - 5.2k
total 12.5 min config

suggetion-
replace psu with antec vp450p - 2.6k
cabinet-gamma - 2.2k
Ram corsair value 1333 4gb on flipkart - 1690 rs happy shopping

*www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-amd-ati-gv-r777oc-1gd-1-gb-gddr5-graphics-card/p/itmd7vspgnmh7z8e @ 8.25k check second seller

Cilus

laborare est orare
GIGABYTE GV-R777OC-1GD (rev. 1.0) AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition HD Experience Series Graphic Card

ankush28

Bazinga
if you buy from smc it 7.9+ shipping > FK so buy from fk @ 8.25k

even if you are planning to get locally get gigabyte 7770 oc its price is same as sapphire 7770 referance card

OP
I

ilikecool1

Broken In
8.2k for HD7770 is a bit on higher side..

MSI GRAPHICS CARD HD 7770 1GB DDR5 OC

I heard from some of the dealers that MSI has closed its services in india n only left over stock is selling out now..
So may b I could face service issues in near future..
Acknowledge tht plz...

FX 6300 - 7.3k
Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 - 5.2k
total 12.5 min config

suggetion-
replace psu with antec vp450p - 2.6k
cabinet-gamma - 2.2k
Ram corsair value 1333 4gb on flipkart - 1690 rs happy shopping

*www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-amd-ati-gv-r777oc-1gd-1-gb-gddr5-graphics-card/p/itmd7vspgnmh7z8e @ 8.25k check second seller

I need a MOBO with PCIe 3.0 !!!!
n thanks for the other suggestions...:)

ankush28

Bazinga
I heard from some of the dealers that MSI has closed its services in india n only left over stock is selling out now..
So may b I could face service issues in near future..
Acknowledge tht plz...

I need a MOBO with PCIe 3.0 !!!!
n thanks for the other suggestions...:)
> No msi hasn't :) dony worry
>pci3 doesnt matter much. IMO you will not find any mobo in this budget pci3 gfx card work well with pci2 slot also :) pci3 mobos will alone cost your whole budget

OP
I

ilikecool1

Broken In
what if i go with intel processor as i want MOBO with PCIe 3.0
Plz also suggestion good gaming combo in intel as well under 12k.

Cilus

laborare est orare
PCI-E 3.0 does povide higher (Theoretically twice) bandwidth than PCI-E 2.0 standard but the thing is even the highest end garphics cards of this generation like HD 7970 or GTX 770 cannot utilize that much bandwidth. In several tests it is observed that Gaming performance improvement in PCI-E 3.0 over PCI-E 2.0 is negligible and for single GPU configuration, it is nill. It does have around 3 to 5% improvement in some Compute based Benchmark. But again that is very less.

PCI-E 3.0 does povide higher (Theoritically twice) bandwidth than PCI-E 2.0 standard but the thing is even the highest end garphics cards of this generation like HD 7970 or GTX 770 cannot utilize that much bandwidth. In several tests it is observed that Gaming performance improvement in PCI-E 3.0 over PCI-E 2.0 is negligible and for single GPU configuration, it is nill. It does have around 3 to 5% improvement in some Compute based Benchmark. But again that is very less.

Exactly. maximumPC sonducted a PCIe2.0 vs 3.0 test with dual Titan SLI, and the performance difference between between PCIe2.0 and 3.0 wab below 3% till 1080p and a maximum of ~7-8% at ~5xxxp.

truegenius

UNPREDICTABLE
no amd board or cpu supports pcie3.0 (except some boards like sabertooth 990x/gen3 which are out of budget)

extend your budget a little to get pcie3.0

INTEL DZ75ML 45K (Rs4.5k) supports pcie3.0
intel i5-3470 Rs11k

~15.5k total

no amd board or cpu supports pcie3.0 (except some boards like sabertooth 990x/gen3 which are out of budget)

intel i5-3470 Rs11k

~15.5k total

Extending the budget for a pcie 3.0 board isn't a smart option IMO. The performance difference will be max 1% at 1080p, no matter which card you use.

Cilus

laborare est orare

intel i5-3470 Rs11k

~15.5k total

Read the other posts before commenting.

truegenius

UNPREDICTABLE
^ i read all the above posts

and that was a suggestion only and it will be op's decision to have it or not because its op's money

an example :- if a person want iphone under 25k (iphone 4) then you wont force him/her to get nexus 4 because of the fact that nexus 4 is a killer deal and better performer than iphone under 25k

so here op specifically want pcie3.0 (which i know is not needed) so instead of posting that it is not needed (which you all are doing in all your previous posts) i suggested him/her a rig that will suit op's requirements and it will give op an idea of budget needed to get pcie3.0

indeed pcie3.0 is not available in any cheap amd board is enough to make ops mind to not to go for pcie3.0

i know that you all are teaching a lesson to op that pcie3.0 for hd7770 is a gimmik
so why shoupd i bother to do the same
i am not a follower
i have my own ways of helping out coz i am not cilius or harshilsharma63, i am truegenius

Cilus

laborare est orare
It is because it is technical forum and most of the people are not aware of the true technical facts. So we try to enlighten them about the facts before he makes his decision and that is what we were doing here. And just for getting a cheap PCI-E 3.0 port which is of no practical use, you are asking him to spend 3.5K extra over his budget. So understand a little before you justify your reason.
These are the reason why we have a temlate field for people to specify their needs in a scientific way rather than your way " I want Core i7 and nVidia 4 Gb Graphics card"

truegenius

UNPREDICTABLE
yes i know that its not possible to get pcie3.0 under 15k
so my post can give op an idea that 15k is minimum needed otherwise forget about 3.0 which is already a gimmik for hd7770

wait a second

op already bought his/her dream pc

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...62-future-proof-pc-under-25k.html#post1685199

*3.bp.blogspot.com/--ciwVR1shk0/T9jYzf66QDI/AAAAAAAABYg/LvVB_uRnqTA/s1600/181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

Top Bottom