Suggest a UPS & a CPU Cooler

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
Requirements -

For UPS - Just Should be able to handle the power surges.actually my room is connected to our inverter but in times of heavy load it fails to switch to battery properly.so my PC stops abruptly,No Signals On LCD,CPU Runs But without any activity.
I Know How Dangerous it is,already lost partitions of My WD 1TB.

For CPU Cooler - Should Be Easy to install and be able to Keep my CPU temp ~45 degs at full load

For Both - Should Be Cheap as possible (Loads of puja Shopping Done already :oops:) and should be easily available (Read - Available online)

Tarun

In the zone
+1 for thetechfreak u really dont need a CPU cooler if u ain't OC 24/7 try refitting the current cooler and apply a AS5 or MX-2 Thermal paste which will reduce the tem by over 15c atleast it did mine on my E2180,E7200,Athlon II X4 640 :p
yet u want to go in for a cpu cooler a 212+ is a solid cooler it may cost u 1.9k but its worth it and keep in mind u get the hell out of u Athlon II X4 630 but still the temps will be in controls or as a cheaper option is always a TX-3

OP
stonecaper

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
For UPS,
Go for Intex 1 Kva @rs.1800

I donot think there is need for a Cpu cooler unless you Overclock

Actually the temp reaches ~60 when i am playing shift 2.
Dont wanna Take any chances so.
of course i will try refitting

Also will the intex UPS handle Random power Surges.I need the UPS only for that Purpose..

Lastly TX3 or 212 Guys??

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
212 if ur budjet permits

for ups u can consider APC 650VA also @2K

+1 for APC .
Dont go for intex(good battery but bad electronics) . Get the APC [@p.f. of 0.7~ 650*0.7=455].

No need to look further get the 212+ & add another fan in PUSHPULL config it will match(well you can compare) the CM N620.

Top Bottom