Suggest a speaker

Hello guys,
Next month i am planning a buy a speakers for my system,my budget is 5k.previously i had altec lansing v2421,basic usage is for watching movies ,please suggest a good speakers friends. and how is logitech z506?

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
Hello guys,
Next month i am planning a buy a speakers for my system,my budget is 5k.previously i had altec lansing v2421,basic usage is for watching movies ,please suggest a good speakers friends. and how is logitech z506?

you can go for edifier c2 best speakers in your budget

digitaltab

In the zone
buy logitech z506, best in class, seriously, go blind for it, i had a doubt when i bought it between this and creative t3100, but dude, z506 is just awesome..... don't even need a sound card... just don't forget to put its subwoofer on ur floor, as its a downfiring sub. and feel the 3d surround sound,

skywalker5555

Broken In
If 5.1 is kinda your priority then go for 506 otherwise go for a 2.1 .. see taken in consideration your budget u can get a nice 2.1 .. 5.1 will just b a gimmick

skywalker5555

Broken In
Compuage Infocom Ltd.
3 Dhuru Building,
329 Vithalbhai Patel Road
Mumbai - 400 0004
India
Tel: +91 922 440 0610
Fax: +91 22 2384 2210
^^ask them , bcoz they r supposed to b the national distributors

digitaltab

In the zone
dude, i too thought like you when i was going to buy speakers, but believe me, in a 5k budget, no other speakers can get you an experience better than z506... otherwise its your choice..

sukant

Fragholic
@Shivam
What all speakers did you demo .
I have a DA5000 Pro and i always feel stereo speakers would have done more justice.

digitaltab

In the zone
@Shivam
What all speakers did you demo .
I have a DA5000 Pro and i always feel stereo speakers would have done more justice.

i gone upto a range of 8.5k and viewed brands like edifier, altec lansing, philips, sony, logitech, creative, and a few other brands i don't even remember, i got the demo of altec lansing models, and philips and sony,
in creative i have listened t3130 and t3100, along with a few 2.1
but dude of all these,
there was a model of altec lansing priced at 7k and was 2.1 which was good, but z506 when i listened, damn , these are god speakers...
now i have given my suggestion here, i am not going here to tell and prove anymore for these speakers..
let OP decide which to buy...

Top Bottom