Suggest a software!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkpaul

Broken In
I have a sony handicam. It has a usb cable. I don't have any video capturing card. I can trasfer still pictures to my laptop through this cable. But I cannot transfer vedios with this cable. Is there any software which can help me to transfer videos from my handicam to my laptop?

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Post details of your handy cam, n also of your system
have installed any s/w for it.

Btw Sony Handycam comes with a utility cd, that must have some software.

theraven

Technomancer
unfortunately the problem is in the handicam itself
it doesnt support transferrin of videos via usb to laptop
im sure it uses analog tapes ??
ive come across cams like these .. sorry nuthin u can do AFAIK !

cyberia.in

In the zone
you'll need the original drivers from sony, try on their website.

then you need a sofwatre, for camcoredrs, the best option is to stick with default software, in this case pixela imagemixer

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
for analouge:
u have to make use of a TV tuner card capable of capturing from analouge sources........ul have to connect the camcorder to the tuner card the same way u connect to ur TV exept the line-in for audio is a standard streo jack unline the composite jack on the TV........softwares..Windows Movie Maker, WinDVR, PowerVCR, etc.

for digital(that is MiniDV format):
The best way is to use USB 2.0 or IEEE1394 Firewire(Card). U can use any software, Windows Movie Maker, WinDVR, PowerVCR, etc.

caio

adityaksharma

Broken In
i had the same problem tho with a panasonic camcoder see if u have a firewire port on the cam and on your lptop if yes just get a firewire card and use and video caputre soft such as pinnacle video studio and ur up and running

ciao

arclight

Broken In
i have a sony handycam and i use usb streaming to transfer videos to my pc but the quality is not good. what can i do to improve the quality of the videos tranferred? i have a dv port too on my cam but not a firewire port on pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom