Suggest a PVP: around 10K

Status
Not open for further replies.

napster007

Padawan
hey ppl,

my saving's are closing up around 10k. i was saving it up to buy a PVP. so plz suggest a video player. I was thinking about the "archos" its got great features but no service center in india so if it encounters a problem i'll be in a fix.

secondly, i was thinking about the creative zen vision W. Do you guys have any idea how much is the 30gb version for?

lastly,the archos media player has all these great features and retails around 12k. its got a 160gb HDD too. whereas the zen vision W has a 30gb HDD and i guess it reatils around for the same. Is this player reliable?

so please guys suggest a player. my only requirment is that it should have one BIG A** SCREEN!!

thanks in advance!

PS - [EDIT] : All apple suggestions are now welcome

Last edited:

prasad_den

Padawan
techtree said:
The Creative Zen Vision W costs Rs. 18,500 for the 30 GB while the 60 GB Rs. 26,500 with a one year warranty.

*www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/Creative_Zen_Vision_W/551-80949-571-3.html

Thats as per the review date of May 7, 2007.. But I doubt if the prices would have fallen to sub10k cstegory.. You can probably expect it to be around 14 to 15k..!!

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
well...my dream of the vision W just went down the drain! i just called multlink systems in nehru place and they say that the 30gb version is no longer in production and only the 60gb version in available. and that retails for 16.5k so do you guys have any other solutions?

bump!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom