Suggest a new PC, high configuration, mostly for AutoDesk Products, Revit, AutoCAD, etc.

I will, but which one?
Is there anywhere I can test the softwares I need to run before buying the configuration. Things would become so easier.

> You can get Leadtek Quadro NVS510 which is available for ~31k on flipkart.

Is there anywhere I can test the softwares I need to run before buying the configuration. Things would become so easier.

> Not sure about what you mean by that.

OP
D@rekills4

D@rekills4

In the zone
But the AutoDesk website has recommended so much higher configuration. I don't want to end up with a slow CFD analysis PC later. It takes days for analysis and if there is a mistake, I will have to start from the beginning and wait a few more days.

Alright guys, replying after a long time.
I have decided for the following:

Sapphire AMD FirePRO V5900 2 GB GDDR5
1 TB hard disk
128 GB SSD
32 GB RAM

Now depending upon this, which one should I take?
I mean the processor and the motherboard and power supply?
I cannot decide between Xeon on i7. I read online I should get Xeon only if I plan to do rendering on Revit but I don't plan on doing so, in fact I am thinking for opting to cloud rendering.

Please guys, this is the final help I need. Thank you for all your help so far. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I am planning to go for the following:

Intel i7 4790K
32 GB RAM 1600
AMD FirePro V5900 2GB GDDR5
256 GB SSD
1 TB Hard Disk 7200 RPM Seagate

The only thing I am stuck at is which motherboard I should get.
Please suggest me guys.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Alright guys, replying after a long time.
I have decided for the following:

Sapphire AMD FirePRO V5900 2 GB GDDR5
1 TB hard disk
128 GB SSD
32 GB RAM

Now depending upon this, which one should I take?
I mean the processor and the motherboard and power supply?
I cannot decide between Xeon on i7. I read online I should get Xeon only if I plan to do rendering on Revit but I don't plan on doing so, in fact I am thinking for opting to cloud rendering.

Please guys, this is the final help I need. Thank you for all your help so far. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I am planning to go for the following:

Intel i7 4790K
32 GB RAM 1600
AMD FirePro V5900 2GB GDDR5
256 GB SSD

The only thing I am stuck at is which motherboard I should get.
Please suggest me guys.

If your work requires stability and precision, go for a Xeon based system with ECC (Error correcting) RAM. K-series CPU's are for overclockers who don't mind an unstable system at the cost of high performance.

OP
D@rekills4

D@rekills4

In the zone
If your work requires stability and precision, go for a Xeon based system with ECC (Error correcting) RAM. K-series CPU's are for overclockers who don't mind an unstable system at the cost of high performance.

Hmmm. I don't plan on overclocking but I was going to go with i7 because it had more clock speed that i7.

Current configuration:
Intel i7 4790K
32 GB RAM 1600 MHz
AMD FirePro W5000 or W51000
256 GB SSD

Top Bottom