Suggest a Motherboard Please [20-25k]

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Sorry for bringing this up again, LOL! But kinda had to. So I have bought the following items already, just not getting any time at all to assemble them, 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro, 8x2 GB RAM, Noctua NH-U12S cooler, now I was going to use my TX650 with the new system, but I need an honest advice about it, as the PSU is nearly six years old now, do you guys think I should change it now and get a new one? If its a must the kindly suggest me a PSU, at 5-6k range, no modular ones possible I know, so basic ones, but it must be as good as TX650, if not better, could increase budget slightly if needed. But if the old one needs no change will simply skip it.

Also please suggest me another fan for that cooler for the push pull config, as the cooler comes with one fan only. A fan with strong air flow, but not loud at same time.

Thanks in advance.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Sorry for bringing this up again, LOL! But kinda had to. So I have bought the following items already, just not getting any time at all to assemble them, 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro, 8x2 GB RAM, Noctua NH-U12S cooler, now I was going to use my TX650 with the new system, but I need an honest advice about it, as the PSU is nearly six years old now, do you guys think I should change it now and get a new one? If its a must the kindly suggest me a PSU, at 5-6k range, no modular ones possible I know, so basic ones, but it must be as good as TX650, if not better, could increase budget slightly if needed. But if the old one needs no change will simply skip it.

Also please suggest me another fan for that cooler for the push pull config, as the cooler comes with one fan only. A fan with strong air flow, but not loud at same time.

Thanks in advance.
Seasonic S12II 620w -6000.
CoolerMaster/Antec 120mm fan -550.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Thanks Sunil, that's 620W though isn't it? Also do I really need to change my TX650?
TX650 is really nice and strong contender but its capacitors will get degraded. So all depends on the remaining years of warranty.

I used to have TX650M which was really superb unit.

Seasonic is the manufacturer of most well known branded PSU's.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Top Bottom