Suggest a laptop with backlit keyboard

imnasir

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD) 50k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook? Office work. & programming on software like matlab etc.

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eyeing for ?
preferably i5 or i7

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
No

6) Anything else you would like to say? Can extend the budget by 3-5k if its a very big improvement

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Currently all prices of electronics products have increased due to devaluation of Rupee against Dollar.Still Lenovo is a bit lower in price when compared to that of DELL,HP,ASUS,Toshiba,etc. manufacturers of Laptops/Notebooks.

Dell Inspiron 3542 TS Notebook (4th Gen Core i5- 4210U- 4GB RAM- 1TB HDD- Win8.1- 39.62cm (15.6)-2GB Graph) (3542541TB2BT) (Black) - Buy Laptops Online @ Best Price on Snapdeal.com

Pros:
- i5 + GT840M
- Backlit keyboard
- Touch screen

Its cons are:
- Just 1 RAM slot
- 1080p screen laptops are available at 3k more price

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Dell Inspiron 3542 TS Notebook (4th Gen Core i5- 4210U- 4GB RAM- 1TB HDD- Win8.1- 39.62cm (15.6)-2GB Graph) (3542541TB2BT) (Black) - Buy Laptops Online @ Best Price on Snapdeal.com

Pros:
- i5 + GT840M
- Backlit keyboard
- Touch screen

Its cons are:
- Just 1 RAM slot
- 1080p screen laptops are available at 3k more price
Very good suggestion,Friend.Except a single slot ram placement seriously hinders and undermines the purpose of upgradation and a bit of future proofing.

$hadow

Geek in making
That is mainly your call. If you can get more ram after paying 5k you should get that. But that ain't worth the money spend.

OP
I

imnasir

Broken In
That is mainly your call. If you can get more ram after paying 5k you should get that. But that ain't worth the money spend.

I mean any other laptop where i get better value for money if i increase the budget by around 10k?

Top Bottom