suggest a good phone for rs 10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

saubrl

Broken In
i want to buy a good multimedia phone, in which i can play games(n-gage, i love nokia or anything better), listen to music and watch videos. camera doesnt matter much because i have my sony cybershot. i also want to surf a lot from my phone. can u suggest a good one.

techx$ells

Right off the assembly line
i want to buy a good multimedia phone, in which i can play games(n-gage, i love nokia or anything better), listen to music and watch videos. camera doesnt matter much because i have my sony cybershot. i also want to surf a lot from my phone. can u suggest a good one.

Dear Saubri,

Since you are on the lookout for a "Nokia phone", I would recommend the Nokia 5310. Nokia 5310 XpressMusic is the best bet for your money. It is almost or exactly 10,000 rupees and it is an awesome multimedia phone!

Its specs (specifications) are:
[playback of up to 18 hrs
Series 40 Java games
Dedicated Music Keys (play/pause, forward, rewind)
weight: 70.2 grams]

I hope you will like this recommendation.

It also has a camera, if I'm not mistaken. As to whether it can browse the Internet, its maker's website does say that it supports xHTML as well as 3GPP streaming video.

Cheers,
C.K.

aura

Sync dreams to reality
You can select the best mobiles from the links below

*www.themobilestore.in/mobilestore/faces/tiles/search.jsp?q=&catalogueID=3&bid=&prc=5000-10000

Check carefully you will even find a HTC phone priced under 10k.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
This, in my opinion should be the best choice: *www.themobilestore.in/mobilestore/..._shop-3_prc-5000-10000_/Nokia_N73-512_MB.html

and also this one: *www.themobilestore.in/mobilestore/...op-3_prc-5000-10000_/Sony_Ericsson_W580i.html

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
I would love to recommend 5320xm to u...but the negative factor is u want to surf internet and in my opinion 2 inch screen is too small for surfing...5320 can play ngage games and has symbian..all this in ur budget...

If u can increse ur budget by 1k and leave Ngage u can have the stylish w760
*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w760-pictures-2197.php

kartik_extreme

Right off the assembly line
HTC P3400

Best for:
Web Surfing
Software Library
Watching Videos
Touck Screen : Ease of Use

OK for:
Music
Games

Bad for:
Battery Backup
Network Signal Performance

Price around: 9k-10k

sujoyp

Grand Master
P3400 is ok
Actually I had some bad exp setting up a P3400 for GPRS in vodaphone....ultimately I have to convert prepaid card to postpaid and then too its too costly..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom