suggest a "gaming" pc config under 35k

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:MMO games(RIFT,loadout and many others),and all the other time spent on youtube =p,nothing else

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:35,000 is the maximum

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:NOPE

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:i already have a windows 8 disc

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:not sure,i don't edit vids or images nor do i like to download movies nor does my music collection goes over a few hundred,just games

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:i don't have a monitor,so i want one,no preferred type or resolution but must not be smaller than 18 inches.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:a mouse,a headphone and a sound system

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:before the end of january 2015

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:i have done it before

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:no local options,i live in odisha,so will buy online,pls also link me to the component that you suggest

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:i do not need a powerful processor as i do no video or image editing,converting etc,i want a cpu that's just enough,that it's not too pricey to cut into my GPU budget nor too underpowered to bottleneck my GPU or give up general windows performance(10 tabs on browser at most and music playing in background,but when playing i close everything else)

Last edited:
Processor -intel i3 4130- 7.4 k
Motherboard -GIGABYTE H81M-S1 - 3.4 k
Ram-Kingston hyper x blu -2.6k
Hdd-WD 500GB -3.1k
Cabinet - any local cabinet - 1k
Monitor - Benq VL2040AZ -5.5k,
Psu -antec bp 300p -2k
Gpu -gtx 750ti 11 k
KB +mouse - local ones -0.3k

Total - 36.3k

Going a little overbudget, but try to find the parts locally, it maybe cheaper,but since you are buying online only, try to increase your budget a little

Other members may suggest a better monitor, as I have relatively less experience and knowledge with them

Cheers

Last edited:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
fx 6300 -7.3k
Gigabyte ga 78lmtusb3 - 4k
HyperXBlu - 2.5k
WD blue 500gb - 3.2k
any local cabinet - .5k
GTX 750ti - 11k
antec vp 450p - 2.5k (?)
Dell E1914H - 5.5k

wait for new year and Christmas offers.

OP
S

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
looks like everybody agrees on the gtx 750ti,i am surely gonna get the ddr5 version but just wanna ask if any brand's 750ti really stands out of competition for example,quieter,cooler or better overclockability.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
looks like everybody agrees on the gtx 750ti,i am surely gonna get the ddr5 version but just wanna ask if any brand's 750ti really stands out of competition for example,quieter,cooler or better overclockability.

Zotac provides 5 year warranty as compared to 2 years of others (?). So better go for Zotac.

Top Bottom